Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

Man I wish young black folks worshipped business and thought leaders the way they do gang leaders.

And SMH at gang leaders not encouraging youngsters to get out the game.

Inb4 the resident gang culture aficionados try to explain how beneficial gangs are (were 30+ years ago)

Every OG I know that ain't locked up are staunch anti gang advocates. What you see on TV and online is not what you see with people in real life.

Yup, most are real low key business owners living a happy family life.

roll.gif

Sidenote

Sugafree been speaking nothing but facts this whole thread
There's a bunch of yip yap in here...from outsiders I'm sitting back looking at them like
what i heard like 10ish yrs ago tho so things may have changed

in the LBC, errybody goes to war with the latinos, from samoans to cambodians to blacks.
i highly doubt the "Long Beach Asian gang members are so small in numbers they fall under the black population for protection." famb cali prisons are prob the most segregated prisons in america. there are blacks, latinos, whites and others. are you sure u aint talkin bout LBC county?
I'm talking about LBC County yea by bad homie
Man I wish young black folks worshipped business and thought leaders the way they do gang leaders.

And SMH at gang leaders not encouraging youngsters to get out the game.

Inb4 the resident gang culture aficionados try to explain how beneficial gangs are (were 30+ years ago)
Who said they aren't??

You are outside and looking at what you only see on TV.

Little do you know there are real OGs who don't even put younger folks on anymore.

They tell the youngins to stay in school and get the **** on with that bangin BS.

Their hoods are pretty much over and inactive and they plan to keep them that way, but you can't tell the younger now majority 

of your set nothing and the youngsters gonna do what they wanna do and claim the hood and cause rukus because they want the glory and feel the need to show they hard too like the OGs they saw in thier knucklehead days coming up.

That's why you have so many new little gangs and clicks coming up...the big homies told them no its over.

So they start thier own new identity.

Nothing is or never was beneficial about gang banging and claiming concrete blocks that belong to the US Government overall.

I think everyone here with common sense knows that....
Dude you act like old ****** acting up is exclusive to LA gangs, hell we got a old *** dude acting stupid for president right now.

What is this animosity people have for LA Ns?
laugh.gif
I see the same people going in thread after thread like they ain't got corny N in they hood right now. If you don't then the corny n just might be you
laugh.gif
Yep every thread...the same clowns reaching...

Last edited:
man aint nobody reachin for **** i jus wanna kno y is dancin n puttin bandanas on vehicles & canines part of yall "culture"  
laugh.gif
 i do find it funny but i srsly wanna kno cuz we dont do that 'round here 

do yall put bandanas on yall other pets too like cats n stuff?

i bet bhris breezy do a mean *** bloodwalk 
laugh.gif

Yup and the dude who Suge ran his truck over during the Straight Outta Compton shoot.

Not the one killed but bones dude from training day

man aint nobody reachin for **** i jus wanna kno y is dancin n puttin bandanas on vehicles & canines part of yall "culture"  
laugh.gif
 i do find it funny but i srsly wanna kno cuz we dont do that 'round here 

do yall put bandanas on yall other pets too like cats n stuff?

i bet bhris breezy do a mean *** bloodwalk 
laugh.gif
Prime Example!

There are rah rah people no matter where you go. I think it short sighted to think one gang is more this or that, or a city is more real etc etc.

People are people and knowing that no matter where you go just keep you head on a swivel and don't be Game goofy like zombie

There are rah rah people no matter where you go. I think it short sighted to think one gang is more this or that, or a city is more real etc etc.

People are people and knowing that no matter where you go just keep you head on a swivel and don't be Game goofy like zombie

You absolutely right, when I was in high school, Dipset was popping heavy so all these cats wanted to be like em. I witnessed a lot of teens throw on a red rag and started wilding. They went from quiet church mice to rah rah like a dungeon dragon

in the music industry it does like rappers that are crips or have ties to them are more laid back/serious than bloods

I didn't know dave east was a crip

Was reading about the Deathrow/Piru vs Other Blood Sets/Southside Crips war that went on after Pac died over the weekend and it's crazy how many people close to Suge back then are dead or doing 25 to life right now.

Big Jake (the one he blamed Puffy for), Buntry, Heron, Hen Dog, Poochie (the dude who supposedly killed Biggie), etc are all dead. Big Rock is doing time. Pac shouted most of them out in To Live In Die in LA.

People speculate that if Suge didn't get locked up after Pac died, he would have already been dead. Dude really is cursed...smh

Man its barley gona be February and these ****** aint fightin for till over a month from now. They should have settled this **** at some neighborhood blood park.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom