Bow ! Bow ! bow! bow! souldier boy, really a soldier? vid included

#1 rapper doesn't mean son wasn't starting bs and playing "bully" like dude said. Suge aka the puppet master.

Eazy- rapped like he had a tutor his whole life.

Biggie- nah just nah.

Pac- hardest studio ganster alive.

Last edited:
Pac- hardest studio ganster alive.
nerd.gif

People love calling Pac a studio gangster like Biggie wasn't too. Dude Mom even said he never really had to struggle like his songs said...lol

Anyways, both of those dudes could rap their *** off. Silly to act like you have to pick either one.

So did Biggie :\
Naw Big was real and humbled ...Tupac started alot of BS.
Tryna play bully...

Nah, the string of events had nothing to do w/ one another but they were laid out as if they did. Pac getting shot while Biggie was upstairs at Quad, Biggie making Who Shot Ya before Pac got popped but was released afterwards, Suge Knight bein in the picture later on, it was a perfect storm and Pac aint have on his galoshes.

Just like DJ Quik said, the biggest coward in that whole Pac mess was Travon Lane. Dude who got beat up in the mall by Orlando Anderson and got his DR chain taken.

He was supposed to be a hardened MOB Piru Blood but had to go run to the artist who's keeping the label afloat to help you fight one dude. :smh:

Quit trollin already...
Trolling because I know what Im talking about???
roll.gif

Sidenote

Sugafree been speaking nothing but facts this whole thread
Stop D riding
Who you think Wayne got it from?
laugh.gif

After this Jim Jones and Game video, everyone started flaming up on the East.
Bloods been in NYC since 94 - 95 got heavy in 96... cam jim and them was surrounded by bloods in harlem/bronx back then during its inception ... Jim was riding the 5 but CAM was just assoiciated... Santana was riding the 5 but from a different set than JIMS but it was all good... people dont remember when bloods was giving half the city buck 50s in the mid to late 90s... 

crips WAS around as well but it was WAY more low key.. they was ra ra too but i aint never seen locs as a threat to my peace walking the streets... 
Facts, growing up I noticed that crips (in NYC at least) are more chill/laid back. All the crips I knew of were mad relaxed, while on the flip side, all the bloods were on some hardbody **** 100% of the time
laugh.gif
All my dudes is crip, you wouldnt even know til you saw them shaking up... brooklyn was mostly crip in the 90s due to a dude who got blessed to start the set out here... 
Cam and dipset legit were trendsetters without even trying.
they did trendset the masses but dipset was trend following the 5.... every and anybody couldve been a blood in the mid-late 90s.... lol it wasnt even nothing to be proud of where i was from... dogs was always looked at as dirty dudes, locs was fly... 

Trolling because I know what Im talking about???

Stop D riding

Bloods been in NYC since 94 - 95 got heavy in 96... cam jim and them was surrounded by bloods in harlem/bronx back then during its inception ... Jim was riding the 5 but CAM was just assoiciated... Santana was riding the 5 but from a different set than JIMS but it was all good... people dont remember when bloods was giving half the city buck 50s in the mid to late 90s... 

crips WAS around as well but it was WAY more low key.. they was ra ra too but i aint never seen locs as a threat to my peace walking the streets... 

All my dudes is crip, you wouldnt even know til you saw them shaking up... brooklyn was mostly crip in the 90s due to a dude who got blessed to start the set out here... 

they did trendset the masses but dipset was trend following the 5.... every and anybody couldve been a blood in the mid-late 90s.... lol it wasnt even nothing to be proud of where i was from... dogs was always looked at as dirty dudes, locs was fly... 
You and all your dudes are clowns....because yall from NYC and yall gang banging over colors

with two cuts in ya eyebrows tryna wild out B

Its unoriginal and its on some dickriding ****...I dont care who came out there from the land and put ya homies on they clowns too

and out of town B & Cs are nothing but cheerleaders and pawns....

To wanna replicate and continue the ignorant dysfunction caused by this California based culture is beyond ******ed!

Last edited:
You and all your dudes are clowns....because yall from NYC and yall gang banging over colors
with two cuts in ya eyebrows tryna wild out B

Its unoriginal and its on some dickriding ****...I dont care who came out there from the land and put ya homies on they clowns too
and out of town B & Cs are nothing but cheerleaders and pawns....

To wanna replicate and continue the ignorant dysfunction caused by this California based culture is beyond ******ed!
you finish or you done. We all over 30 homie, relax

You acting like young 14 -15 year Olds growing up in the hood ain't impressionable by bandanas , weed smoke, and fruit flavored St ides... lol

Cause you from Cali you hard huh??

Back
Top Bottom