Bow Wow Shows New DMPs

I don't mind JB giving out shoes to some rappers and every now and then, some exclusvies to younger music "stars". But if they're gonna getthe goodies, could they at least make the effort of knowing what they're talking about!?! He called the retro VIII: 1) OG's AND 2) Bugs Bunny's atthe same time (what in the good f*uck!?!). JB should choose someone else to give all these shoes ahead of time. He sound like he just started buying J'slast week...

I hate bow wow and bow wow posts, the guy does not belong in the jb forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post the idiot in some other forum, he knows nothing aboutJ's. Im not even going to watch the stupid video

well im not gon hate he has the money to get some heat but atleast take the time to learn about wat you got its called respect

this dude is a jock sniffer y'all.... i bet JB doesent even give those to him... he probably buys them for mad cake cause he got it so he can do these corny ##% videos.
that first part had me
roll.gif
. now the 2nd part... JB does. youprob won't believe me but there is a dude i used to work w/ who is part of the marketing team for JB. part of his job is giving the celebrities theirstuff. so believe that JB does give this crap out.

is it me or is looking at a celebrity's collection not appealing anymore? the stuff they have, we have. hell, i'm sure 160 has had the XX3's fora minute now. the same stuff celebrities have, we have too.

man... the title of this thread got me all excited...
then to see Bow Wow make a fool of himself was a total disappointment
roll.gif
at "OG" 8's

lmao I saw this on his youtube channel earlier and I couldn't help but chuckle. And he calls himself a sneakerhead. He's a hypebeast in his"DMPs" haha

I Believe Bow Wow will be puttin' in work with NT's on "Snuggles",down in the ATL.

The return of the mack.

cheers

wow..some of you guys should listen to yourself sumtimes...im no bow wow fan or nuthin..but you guys sound like straight haters...i might get flamed 4 dis butdamn...sum of u guys act like females..real talk

i see alot of haters on here like real talk dudes shoe game crazy i cant hate if he mixes up cdp wit dmp cause regardless he got stuff we aint got
n he aint gotta hit the mall early to get it n i seen i other videos where he got plenty of heat like the og red n white 13's and the playoff 13's so
just cause he could careless bout a release date dont mean he aint true to his sneaker collection

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Im not a big fan of bow wow,But at least he had heat this time and not six rings.Not a big fan of him but got respect for anybody getting money and a jordan connect like that.Stop ******* hatin!!!!!!!!
yeah dude making paper and got da jay connect...nuff said!!!

Back
Top Bottom