Bow Wow Shows New DMPs

Bow wow tries too hard. Game, Fab, Jermaine Dupri. These guys need to sit down and explain to him that he gotta quit and do movies or something...get his willsmith on...Oops. Will Smith Sonned his Butt already. SHeesh

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Wait a minute... Didn't Bow knock up Superhead?? Well, this is what happens when you have no hit albums on deck. You sit around and yap about GR releases no one but them care abou

????

So.... Let me get this str8, bow wow has a connect wit JB & this is what u show us..
eyes.gif
nelly & Jermaine got a connection & dem boyz got HEAT!!!DAMN fool needto step his game up..

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Bow wow tries too hard. Game, Fab, Jermaine Dupri. These guys need to sit down and explain to him that he gotta quit and do movies or something...get his will smith on...Oops. Will Smith Sonned his Butt already. SHeesh
fixed
grin.gif

What he really was tryn to say:

"For all the real jordan fanatics out there I dont have to say much bout these
cause you all already know im a poser"

Lil Bow wow is stupid.. and I mean actually stupid. Not stupid meaning cool or anything like that, just idiotic and stupid

"i don't have to worry bout release dates cause they just send me my +@++!" he don't even know what +@++ he's gettin! damn that fool isretarded!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Im not a big fan of bow wow,But at least he had heat this time and not six rings.Not a big fan of him but got respect for anybody getting money and a jordan connect like that.Stop ******* hatin!!!!!!!!
i will agree on something he got heat this time but foreal he should just show the shoes and not try to explain um. the og line had me dying
roll.gif
but yea not knocking his shoe game
or his connect just his lack of knowledge

Get of theese dudes Nuts I bet Mj him self wouldnt be able to name halve the releases JB has been putting out from 99-08

Back
Top Bottom