Bow Wow Shows New DMPs

My girl don't know much about J's but even she was like "....what? what the hell is he talkin about?! TURN THIS $% OFF PLEASE!...."

roll.gif

F-CK BOW WOW AND HIS IGNORANT #$#...."for all u sneakerheads out there..." **** pretending to be one yourself

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

he talks like a moron

Exactly. who learned him to spoke. LOL

You figure with all the money he makes, he would learn how to talk properly.

"I dont know if these is out"

Ignorance at its finest.
roll.gif

JB is wonderful for having bow wow represent them.
sick.gif

that's 3 minutes of my life wasted. i don't know why i even bothered....oh right i needed a laugh.

He's does sound like a clown, but I don't think he cares. Dude is too rich to worry if people like the way he talks. He needs to be schooled in thekicks game 4sure. He's young and dumb.

Originally Posted by Porkchop 216

He's does sound like a clown, but I don't think he cares. Dude is too rich to worry if people like the way he talks. He needs to be schooled in the kicks game 4sure. He's young and dumb.
fixed

this video just shows how much of a hypebeast he is. he doesnt know @%%+ about sneakers and it makes me angry that he is opening a sneaker store because heobviously doesnt know anything about them

Its funny how he thinks he's soo cool, Disgrace to the shoe game its really sad. His speech is horrible! He should just stick to jocking Wayne and T.I. Orjust taking L's in Madden....Either way he's a loser!

this is like a pissing contest over who has better connects. BFD!

OTOH when maze and sneakgeekz do their vids, they actually know the names of the shoes, the colorway, nickname, and release date.

Wait a minute... Didn't Bow knock up Superhead?? Well, this is what happens when you have no hit albums on deck. You sit around and yap about GR releasesno one but them care about.

Back
Top Bottom