BrandBlack

So the cushioning worked out for you? The difference between the Thunder and the Weartesters is slightly wider fit and improved traction on anything released after the Thunders. The cushioning should also be softer in the Weartesters/Jigsaws. These are the 2 colorways you have...

The Lightning is the one in the middle of the 2 you have. The Lightning has the best fit out of all of them as they are tighter around the foot and less dead space. In my experience the cushioning is somewhat firmer in the Lightning, meaning you can’t feel the cushioning as much as you can in the Jigsaw/WearTesters models.

Yes I actually love the fit and cushion on both my RM. I used them on critical games indoors , they are very light and like bounce soft cushion.

Below are my hoop shoes in Order , 1 being the best
1. Lebron Soldier 9
2. Jordan 29 / Jordan M11 ( Brother of Jordan 29)
3. Jordan 32 (solid outsole)
4. Lillard 2 / Rare Metal
5. Jordan SuperFly 2017 REACT

Yes I actually love the fit and cushion on both my RM. I used them on critical games indoors , they are very light and like bounce soft cushion.

Below are my hoop shoes in Order , 1 being the best
1. Lebron Soldier 9
2. Jordan 29 / Jordan M11 ( Brother of Jordan 29)
3. Jordan 32 (solid outsole)
4. Lillard 2 / Rare Metal
5. Jordan SuperFly 2017 REACT

Nice! Interesting to see the comparison to the Lillard 2, I’ve heard the cushioning feels similar between those two shoes. I’ve never played in a shoe without Bounce cushioning before. I am going to try to get the new Rare Metal 2 when it comes out to see if that’s SC Foam is an improvement over the Jetlon Plus.

HI guys, have you noticed their website is out since a moment ??...is brandblack dead ?? I have a problem on my pair and nobody to get in touch for customers service.

Not sure if they're going bankrupt or something webpage gone and lots of discounted stuff on nordstromrack. only their instagram is still active.

Probably unnecessary to resurrect this thread, but curious if anyone knows if they're still planning to release any main-brand performance shoes?

I enjoyed the Raptor Lo, J Crossover II and II Low, and the Rare Metal was so close to a perfect shoe for me...

really curious if they're coming out with something new as I thought Raysse was maybe working on the Rare Metal 2?

the athletic side of the brand looks as dead as this thread...

I would agree, think David and team called it quits and are focusing on BBB unfortunately. Shame because I was waiting on the Rare Metal 2 as well but eventually moved onto the Harden Vol 2 and haven’t regretted that decision(picked up 2 pairs).

This situation reminds me of people wanted to hang onto Windows Phones (me being one of them) and there was complete silence from Microsoft until they literally had to tell people they were done with the products

Bump for news on the rare metal 2...... love the rare metal shoe but for me personally the best shoe brand black ever put out was the J Crossover 2!! The jetlon cushion is those...... best cushion I have felt in a hoop shoe.

Bump for news on the rare metal 2...... love the rare metal shoe but for me personally the best shoe brand black ever put out was the J Crossover 2!! The jetlon cushion is those...... best cushion I have felt in a hoop shoe.

JC 2 are some of my favorites to play in of all time. I preferred the lows or the 2.5s because the more I broke in the original 2, I felt less secure in the forefoot with only the knit upper. That version of Jetlon was definitely legendary.

I also loved the Rare Metal, BUT... I just had too many issues with traction even on some of the cleaner floors I play on, so I had to let those go.

+1 for being ready to hear more about the RM 2

I'm kicking myself for not grabbing the off-white J.C 2.5 lows when I had the chance... They got down to like $60 through nordstrom rack. Now they are nowhere to be found as far as I've looked

Back
Top Bottom