BrandBlack

No reply from Brandblack on twitter yet. I emailed the store I bought them for, Sheikh Shoes, and they said me not to contact brandblack. They told me I could return them for a refund or an exchange, although I doubt I can exchange them for another pair since they've sold out. I wouldn't want to return them either since I got them for 110. Decisions, decisions... 
Not sure if it got mentioned already, but try e-mailing  [email protected].  That's how I got a response on sizing info for the jogger sweats they have on sale right now.  

Guys go quick! Jackthreads has the j crossover 2 in stock. I used a 30% off coupon+5$ for signing up +free shipping so I got the white/blue pair for 93$ shipped!!!!

Repped! Too good of a deal to pass up. Although I didn't know how to get the $5 off as I didn't get anything for signing up. Whatever if the 7% cash back is valid it'll make up for it. Hope they get the Blackouts too.

Guys go quick! Jackthreads has the j crossover 2 in stock. I used a 30% off coupon+5$ for signing up +free shipping so I got the white/blue pair for 93$ shipped!!!!
thanks for sharing! Just ordered the white/blue pair. Great deal with the 30% off. And they also ship internationally.

Repped! Too good of a deal to pass up. Although I didn't know how to get the $5 off as I didn't get anything for signing up. Whatever if the 7% cash back is valid it'll make up for it. Hope they get the Blackouts too.

Oh Ya sorry I think the 5$ off is if u sign up through certain links. But I was supposedly done with buying but this deal was too good lol

Oh Ya sorry I think the 5$ off is if u sign up through certain links. But I was supposedly done with buying but this deal was too good lol

No worries. I got $7 back from Befrugal already. So came out to $91 :pimp:.

Thought about grabbing them when FNL restocked so good thing I didn't. I get to use my WC Rewards on the Blackouts. Do you know if they had the shoes when these released on FNL? Might have to see if they will get the Blackouts before getting them from FNL.

Quick question before I order from Jackthreads, might have to get both color ways with that discount. Do these fit the same as the curry 1's? Ordered a size 11 earlier this week and they are awesome!

Quick question before I order from Jackthreads, might have to get both color ways with that discount. Do these fit the same as the curry 1's? Ordered a size 11 earlier this week and they are awesome!
For me personally, I think they are definetely wider than the curry 1. I fluctuate between a 12 and 12.5 in most shoes, with a 12.5 being my "true" size. I went with a 12 in the curry and it was too narrow and a tad bit short. I went with a 12.5 in j crossover and while good for casual, it has too much space for basketball. So In my case I ordered another j corssover in a 12 for basketball use specifically bc I like a more snug feel for balling. 

So for you, I would probably go with the same size as the curry 1 or a half size down. these sizing things are relly hard. but the material is very forgiving so even if it is a little tight, itll likely break in/ adjust. 

No worries. I got $7 back from Befrugal already. So came out to $91
pimp.gif

Thought about grabbing them when FNL restocked so good thing I didn't. I get to use my WC Rewards on the Blackouts. Do you know if they had the shoes when these released on FNL? Might have to see if they will get the Blackouts before getting them from FNL.
I have no clue. I was randomyl on the site for some reason and decided to search for brand black lol. the kicks were there i serached for promo codes online, found 30% off and I had to pull the trigger. I know that brandblack in the past stocked with jackthreads so its a possibility!

I really regret getting a retail pair from brandblack directly now lol. but I'm a 12.5 in most shoes so only brandblack stocks that size. However, for this shoe, I actually ordered a 12 off jackthreads specifically to play basketball in bc it will give a more snug fit which i  like for playing. the 12.5 is pretty roomy so imma use it casually

hey..just cancelled my preorder from Revolve for a size 12 blackout in the JC2s..should be available now or soon.

gonna roll the dice on my size 13..judging by the GR restocks.shouldnt be a problem

I have no clue. I was randomyl on the site for some reason and decided to search for brand black lol. the kicks were there i serached for promo codes online, found 30% off and I had to pull the trigger. I know that brandblack in the past stocked with jackthreads so its a possibility!
I really regret getting a retail pair from brandblack directly now lol. but I'm a 12.5 in most shoes so only brandblack stocks that size. However, for this shoe, I actually ordered a 12 off jackthreads specifically to play basketball in bc it will give a more snug fit which i  like for playing. the 12.5 is pretty roomy so imma use it casually

Are these gone now? Can't find them :/

No April release on FNL's calendar.. Are they gonna hit us with a random release aka Palmer style?

Last edited:
I know sizing has been talked about a bit for the JC2s, but need some peace of mind before pulling the trigger on those grey/silver pair releasing on 04/20.  I wear an 11.5 in Nike hoops shoes (Jordans, Kobes, Brons, etc..).  Should I stick to my usual Nike size for these, or go half a size down?  I have semi-wide feet and will be using these for ball.  NW says go TTS in his review, but I'm wondering what everyone else out there who picked these up thinks as well.  I was hoping KG would have a review out on these to compare on sizing.

Any help would be appreciated.

My Weartesters review will be coming soon, but lengthwise stay true. They do have a wide feel but not enough for me to go down. MAYBE a half down, but not more. The material stretches so they feel roomier than they really are.

Found a pair on ebay but I don't want to pull the trigger without trying them on. How is the cushioning on these? comparable to micro g at all??

If you are between sizes, I'd go with the smaller size. I'm a 9.5-10 in everything and 9.5 is perfect. If you are 11.5 in every single shoe, then maybe go with 11.5, but like the guy said, you might be double socking. I would go with an 11 in your situation, but that's just me.

Comparing Jetlon to Micro G, I'd say MIcro G is a bit firmer. Jetlon feels great underfoot, but I think it's a bit softer than Micro G. Not saying one is better than the other, but I personally prefer Micro G because of that slight firmness. Jetlon is an awesome alternative though and I know a ton of people would probably prefer Jetlon over micro G.

My Weartesters review will be coming soon, but lengthwise stay true. They do have a wide feel but not enough for me to go down. MAYBE a half down, but not more. The material stretches so they feel roomier than they really are.
Thanks guys (@DeezyVSOP, @duke40, and @george michael).

Looking forward to your review Duke.  I'm not discrediting NW btw, I just like to see where different reviewers and hoopers stand on aspects of performance kicks for comparison.  

Last edited:
pretty excited to see the new three colorways coming out next monday.  definitely putting an order for blackout or maroon.  The hardest part now is deciding on a size before being able to try them on. 

I've got 9.5 Kyrie 1's that are good lengthwise, but horribly tight on my wide feet.  I'm thinking about just sticking to a 9.5 with these, but am going to be using them as my main hooping shoe, so don't want them to be loose.

Just wore these all day casually with no pain and thats rare. got my usual size 10.5. These should be my go to. A basketball silo with the feel of a pure boost 
pimp.gif

My first pair don't come in until Saturday. T'was a long wait, but was under $100 so worth the wait. Good that I'll be able to see how these feel/fit before the next drop so I'll know if I'll dive in on a second pair or not.

Back
Top Bottom