BrandBlack

I wanted the burgundy pair! Was on right at 12 and 9.5 was sold out. Ended up ordering the all black in 9.5. Was pretty surprised, I thought the red was gonna be the least popular. I think they had less pairs available of that color way

Just ordered the Burgundy pair. Couldn't decide on sizing so I went with the same size as my Curry 1, size 11. Think I will use them for casual wear if they are big.

I went same size as the Curry One. It has a bit of room above the toes and slightly long lengthwise, but I wear thicker socks so it's not bad. Will half down on the black/navy.

I went same size as the Curry One. It has a bit of room above the toes and slightly long lengthwise, but I wear thicker socks so it's not bad. Will half down on the black/navy.

I rock the thicker socks as well. I don't mind having some extra toe room, but I don't want my feet swimming ha. I gotta get that black/navy pair next...hopefully they are still available in a couple weeks.

for those of you who still can't make up their minds about what size to get: I've got a 9.5 (my true size) and a 9,  and I prefer the 9.

Last edited:
Had some yellow laces so it was appropriate haha
View media item 1500527
Very comfortable but the cushioning is too soft and takes away from the responsiveness. Probably will put some thin insoles in when I play in them.

Last edited:
^Yellow swap looking great TPG 
smokin.gif

I wanted the burgundy pair! Was on right at 12 and 9.5 was sold out. Ended up ordering the all black in 9.5. Was pretty surprised, I thought the red was gonna be the least popular. I think they had less pairs available of that color way
It looks like they put up more stock, almost every size is good to add to cart

Too soft?? Softer than broken in Lunar?

It's a pillowy soft foam. Literally like pillows. Very comfortable. You won't get that court feel. From a performance standpoint I prefer the forefoot to be a little firmer or lower to the ground. CFD and Curry One would be my go to on the court and the JC II for 70% casual and 30% basketball use.

It looks like they put up more stock, almost every size is good to add to cart
You sure? I'm hoping you're right, but it lets me put them in my cart, but when I hit checkout it goes to a screen telling me they are sold out.  Not a big deal though, the black/navy are growing on me looking at the pictures and won't get dirty which is a plus.  I'm looking to make these my hoop shoe, I can't stand my feet cramping and getting killed in the Kyrie 1's anymore

You sure? I'm hoping you're right, but it lets me put them in my cart, but when I hit checkout it goes to a screen telling me they are sold out.  Not a big deal though, the black/navy are growing on me looking at the pictures and won't get dirty which is a plus.  I'm looking to make these my hoop shoe, I can't stand my feet cramping and getting killed in the Kyrie 1's anymore
If your feet are cramping in Kyrie 1s, you'll be very happy with the comfort on these.  Personally I don't mind the tight fit of the Kyrie 1, I actually am happy with it in terms of containment while playing.  But these J.C IIs definitely are easier on the feet while still locking you down

I wear a 11 in Adidas and 12 in Nike and UA...what size should I order these JC2?

I wear a 11 in Adidas and 12 in Nike and UA...what size should I order these JC2?
Hmmm... tempted to say an 11.5 but I would almost go 11 if that's what you wear in adidas.  I'm the same in these J.C IIs as I am in most adidas bball shoes i have

Hmmm... tempted to say an 11.5 but I would almost go 11 if that's what you wear in adidas.  I'm the same in these J.C IIs as I am in most adidas bball shoes i have
Thanks for the quick reply..The white/blue are sold out in 11 but still have 11.5 and I am not sure if I should chance it

Does BrandBlack email shipping updates? I received the purchase order confirmation that mentioned 7 business days for shipping.

Does BrandBlack email shipping updates? I received the purchase order confirmation that mentioned 7 business days for shipping.
They do email shipping updates, but it takes a few days at least.  Sometimes you'll receive the update a day or so after they've shipped.

I've ordered through their shop on 2 occasions and both times the shoes arrived within a week.  The email update is just a little slow, so don't sweat it if you don't see something for a couple days or so.

Well I ordered the white/blue from FNL this morning..huge thanks to IKS mod for helping me out in the process. I will report back when I get them. I look forward to comparing these, Rose 5 and Curry One's .....I don't think the ultra boost would be a fair comparasion to these as they are apples to oragnes

Ordered the blackouts from brandblack on 4/20. Got my shipping confirmation today and they're already out for delivery by the end of the day today.

So for all of those that ordered the new color ways this week they've been shipped

Back
Top Bottom