Brandon Marshall stabbed

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

@cnnbrk: Dolphins' Brandon Marshall told police he "slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase." http://on.cnn.com/hLrnSF

roll.gif

Son sound like a battered spouse. Probably not the first time she put hands on him either.

Hopefully this opens an eye to men being victims of domestic violence as well.

Son sound like a battered spouse. Probably not the first time she put hands on him either.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Popcorn muscles
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Popcorn muscles
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Huh? I would normally agree with you, but how many times has B-Marsh been arrested for domestic abuse?

He's beat the hell out of this girl through the years...sounds like she just got even.

Huh? I would normally agree with you, but how many times has B-Marsh been arrested for domestic abuse?

He's beat the hell out of this girl through the years...sounds like she just got even.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Well I didn't know that. Getting even?
laugh.gif
Wow if that's what getting even means. She stabbed with the intent to kill. She's lucky that she didn't hit an organ or years would have been added to her possible sentence. These charges aren't getting dropped.

laugh.gif
Wow if that's what getting even means. She stabbed with the intent to kill. She's lucky that she didn't hit an organ or years would have been added to her possible sentence. These charges aren't getting dropped.

Thought this was someones reaction to Brandon saying Superbowl XLVI would be played by the Dolphins and 49ers.

But real talk, hope dude is ok.

Thought this was someones reaction to Brandon saying Superbowl XLVI would be played by the Dolphins and 49ers.

But real talk, hope dude is ok.

I hope the guy is ok..... but he killed my fantasy team
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I hope the guy is ok..... but he killed my fantasy team
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
shes not getting charged with attempted murder or anything crazy here. dude put hands on her one too many times, it seems.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom