Brandon Marshall stabbed

tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Damn I really hope he's ok.
but op.....how the heck did he help u win ur FF league last year?? He had only 1 touchdown up until like week 14
In the championship game, dude had like 100 yds & 10 catches, in my PPR league thats 20 points.

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Damn I really hope he's ok.
but op.....how the heck did he help u win ur FF league last year?? He had only 1 touchdown up until like week 14
In the championship game, dude had like 100 yds & 10 catches, in my PPR league thats 20 points.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yall know they were both arrested last time for domestic dispute, both were kicking and punching each other.

reports are Brandon had defensive wounds on both hands from the knife... yikes

As in she's slashing away and he was trying not to get stabbed? Goly I know that hurt like hell
eek.gif

They don't need to be together or with anyone else for a while. Damn shame.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yall know they were both arrested last time for domestic dispute, both were kicking and punching each other.

reports are Brandon had defensive wounds on both hands from the knife... yikes

As in she's slashing away and he was trying not to get stabbed? Goly I know that hurt like hell
eek.gif

They don't need to be together or with anyone else for a while. Damn shame.

The fact that Brandon WAS NOT wearing handcuffs in the hospital bed should tell you something...

He just wifed this chick up recently too.

The fact that Brandon WAS NOT wearing handcuffs in the hospital bed should tell you something...

He just wifed this chick up recently too.

Originally Posted by dreClark

She was trying to kill that man.

this.

BM musta been lit tho, because knife or not his size, reach and athleticism shoulda enabled him to go upside her head EARLY.

i dunno maybe he was jus sittin on the couch like Steve McNair (RIP) n the chick lost it, only they know

but i know in a normal state of mind and a lil bit of square footage my girl would not be slicin me up like that

this.

BM musta been lit tho, because knife or not his size, reach and athleticism shoulda enabled him to go upside her head EARLY.

i dunno maybe he was jus sittin on the couch like Steve McNair (RIP) n the chick lost it, only they know

but i know in a normal state of mind and a lil bit of square footage my girl would not be slicin me up like that

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this.

It's easy to say that but when you are caught by surprise by a knife yielding heifer, there is not much you can do.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this.

It's easy to say that but when you are caught by surprise by a knife yielding heifer, there is not much you can do.

Back
Top Bottom