Brandon Marshall stabbed

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by AG 47

Son sound like a battered spouse. Probably not the first time she put hands on him either.

Hopefully this opens an eye to men being victims of domestic violence as well.

Huh? I would normally agree with you, but how many times has B-Marsh been arrested for domestic abuse?

He's beat the hell out of this girl through the years...sounds like she just got even.
Well I didn't know that. Getting even?
laugh.gif
Wow if that's what getting even means. She stabbed with the intent to kill. She's lucky that she didn't hit an organ or years would have been added to her possible sentence. These charges aren't getting dropped.
shes not getting charged with attempted murder or anything crazy here. dude put hands on her one too many times, it seems.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

@cnnbrk: Dolphins' Brandon Marshall told police he "slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase." http://on.cnn.com/hLrnSF
30t6p3b.gif

What he supposed to say? My wife stabbed me.
indifferent.gif
...you ain't telling on your girl, even if she is crazy. He crazy too.
I wasnt implying whether he should snitch on her or not
laugh.gif

It's just a dumb and sad cycle Ive seen personally too often

@cnnbrk: Dolphins' Brandon Marshall told police he "slipped and fell onto a broken glass vase." http://on.cnn.com/hLrnSF
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

not gonna lie before i read what happen i thought he was stabbed bc he was flexing on cats in the club or something.

not gonna lie before i read what happen i thought he was stabbed bc he was flexing on cats in the club or something.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed...usually the only way the cycle breaks is with someone in prison or worse.

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Agreed...usually the only way the cycle breaks is with someone in prison or worse.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Huh? I would normally agree with you, but how many times has B-Marsh been arrested for domestic abuse?

He's beat the hell out of this girl through the years...sounds like she just got even.
laugh.gif
Wow if that's what getting even means. She stabbed with the intent to kill. She's lucky that she didn't hit an organ or years would have been added to her possible sentence. These charges aren't getting dropped.
shes not getting charged with attempted murder or anything crazy here. dude put hands on her one too many times, it seems.
laugh.gif

She's been charged already with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Its a second degree felony in the state of Florida and it carries a sentence of 7 to 15 years.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's been charged already with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. Its a second degree felony in the state of Florida and it carries a sentence of 7 to 15 years.

Sounds like he's not trying to send her away.. probably have kids together. Hopefully he doesn't stay with this bat !%*% crazy broad though.

Sounds like he's not trying to send her away.. probably have kids together. Hopefully he doesn't stay with this bat !%*% crazy broad though.

yall know they were both arrested last time for domestic dispute, both were kicking and punching each other.

reports are Brandon had defensive wounds on both hands from the knife... yikes

yall know they were both arrested last time for domestic dispute, both were kicking and punching each other.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wow....didn't know that BOTH were arrested last night....
30t6p3b.gif

this vid was on the SC blog:

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Wow....didn't know that BOTH were arrested last night....
30t6p3b.gif

this vid was on the SC blog:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you think she'll get jail time when all is said and done? should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you think she'll get jail time when all is said and done? should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Back
Top Bottom