Brandon Marshall stabbed

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by Dr Mantis Toboggan

Sports Illustrated had a great article about how the Darrent Williams tragedy affected Brandon Marshall.
http://sportsillustrated....ine/MAG1184186/index.htm

I know this is off topic but what went down that night was sad..aint even have to go down like that
frown.gif

Yes man... that situation is all the way !*$#*% up
tired.gif

Just listened to Bomani Jones' podcast from this morning and he was saying Brandon Marshall addiction to crazy females / toxic relationships makes him more of a liability than a player who has drug problems
laugh.gif
I gotta agree

Just listened to Bomani Jones' podcast from this morning and he was saying Brandon Marshall addiction to crazy females / toxic relationships makes him more of a liability than a player who has drug problems
laugh.gif
I gotta agree

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by JPZx

Damn.... hope he recovers completely.

The Denver Broncos Curse.

Darrent Williams
Javon Walker
Brandon Marshall
Travis Henry

chill out bruh aint no curse.....(at least i dont think so) just a buntch of foolishnesss r.i.p. darrent williams
brandon is a female/wife beater anyway ol girl wasn't having that
laugh.gif
 what go's around always come back

Damien Nash
Kenny Mckinley

Some of the more tragic cases
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Just listened to Bomani Jones' podcast from this morning and he was saying Brandon Marshall addiction to crazy females / toxic relationships makes him more of a liability than a player who has drug problems I gotta agree

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This..... it was my biggest concern when he was traded to the dolphins. i knew something would come up. so unfortunate for everyone involved. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Just listened to Bomani Jones' podcast from this morning and he was saying Brandon Marshall addiction to crazy females / toxic relationships makes him more of a liability than a player who has drug problems I gotta agree

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This..... it was my biggest concern when he was traded to the dolphins. i knew something would come up. so unfortunate for everyone involved. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

Originally Posted by JPZx

Damn.... hope he recovers completely.

The Denver Broncos Curse.

Darrent Williams
Javon Walker
Brandon Marshall
Travis Henry

chill out bruh aint no curse.....(at least i dont think so) just a buntch of foolishnesss r.i.p. darrent williams
brandon is a female/wife beater anyway ol girl wasn't having that
laugh.gif
 what go's around always come back

Damien Nash
Kenny Mckinley

Some of the more tragic cases
tired.gif

laugh.gif
I gotta agree

A sad truth.

laugh.gif
I gotta agree

A sad truth.

laugh.gif
I gotta agree

A sad truth.

laugh.gif
I gotta agree

A sad truth.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Sports Illustrated had a great article about how the Darrent Williams tragedy affected Brandon Marshall.

I know this is off topic but what went down that night was sad..aint even have to go down like that
frown.gif

tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just read that article.... I knew so much had been hidden, and after reading that, clearly it is. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So much doesn't need to happen, and men take it there. (yes i know, in this case it's a woman as well. It's mostly us men).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reminds me of what happened over here (bay area, oakland) over the weekend. Fu-- is wrong with people.... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just read that article.... I knew so much had been hidden, and after reading that, clearly it is. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]So much doesn't need to happen, and men take it there. (yes i know, in this case it's a woman as well. It's mostly us men).[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Reminds me of what happened over here (bay area, oakland) over the weekend. Fu-- is wrong with people.... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

frown.gif

tired.gif

I just read that article.... I knew so much had been hidden, and after reading that, clearly it is.
So much doesn't need to happen, and men take it there. (yes i know, in this case it's a woman as well. It's mostly us men).
Reminds me of what happened over here (bay area, oakland) over the weekend. Fu-- is wrong with people....
30t6p3b.gif

just read that article myself. im still
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

frown.gif

tired.gif

I just read that article.... I knew so much had been hidden, and after reading that, clearly it is.
So much doesn't need to happen, and men take it there. (yes i know, in this case it's a woman as well. It's mostly us men).
Reminds me of what happened over here (bay area, oakland) over the weekend. Fu-- is wrong with people....
30t6p3b.gif

just read that article myself. im still
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom