Brazilian Woman Sells Her Virginity for 780K VOL WTF

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/brazil-woman-sells-virginity-780k-online-article-1.1190958

[h1]Japanese man pays $780K for virginity of 20-year-old Brazil woman, who’ll use money for charity housing project [/h1][h2]A man from Japan called Natsu fended off strong competition to secure a date with 20-year-old Brazilian student Catarina Migliorini, who is set to sell her virginity for a $780,000 after she put it up for auction online in the name of charity.[/h2]Comments (26)[h3]BY LEE MORAN  / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS[/h3][h5]WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2012, 10:56 AM[/h5]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]
Facebook
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
Twitter
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][td][/td][td]
StumbleUpon
[/td][td]
Tumblr
[/td][td]
Email
[/td][/tr][/table]
Print

virgin25n-1-web.jpg
[h4]VIRGINS WANTED[/h4][h4]A scene from Catrina Migliorini's video introduction on the ‘Virgins Wanted’ auction site.[/h4]

A Brazilian student is set to sell her virginity for a staggering $780,000 after she put it up for auction online.

A man called Natsu, from Japan, fended off strong competition from American bidders Jack Miller and Jack Right, and a big-spender from India, Rudra Chatterjee, to secure a date with 20-year-old Catarina Migliorini.

virgin25n-3-web.jpg
[h4]VIRGINS WANTED[/h4][h4]Catarina's bid history on the ‘Virgins Wanted’ auction page.[/h4]

The auction ended at 4 a.m. EST this morning, and the physical education student — who said she will use the cash to build homes for poverty-stricken families — was the subject of 15 bids.

Catarina's move sparked outrage across the globe, with many claiming she was little more than a prostitute.

She also caused controversy when she revealed she would be followed every step of the way by an Australian crew for a documentary film called “Virgins Wanted.”

But, she said: “I saw this as a business. I have the opportunity to travel, to be part of a movie and get a bonus with it.

“If you only do it once in your life then you are not a prostitute, just like if you take one amazing photograph it does not automatically make you a photographer.

“The auction is just business, I'm a romantic girl at heart and believe in love. But this will make a big difference to my area,” she told Folha newspaper.

READ MORE: YOUNG BRAZILIANS AUCTION OFF VIRGINITY ONLINE TO RAISE FUNDS FOR CHARITY

Catarina will be “delivered” to her buyer on board a plane between Australia and the U.S. — being interviewed before and after the sexual act.

The intercourse itself will not be filmed and Natsu will retain a right to be anonymous, without his picture appearing in the media.

Sex toys will be banned from use and a condom will be compulsory, with Catarina saying she was prepared to prove to any sceptics that she has not had sex before.

Natsu will be tested for sexually transmitted diseases prior to the encounter.

virgin25n-2-web.jpg
[h4]VIRGINS WANTED[/h4][h4]A scene from Catrina Migliorini's video introduction on the ‘Virgins Wanted’ auction site.[/h4]

A male virgin named Alexander, who is also being followed as part of director Justin Selsey's documentary, sold for $3,000 to a Brazilian woman called Nene B.

Catarina previously said she wanted to plough the money — $20,000 and 90% of the final auction price — into a non-governmental organization that will construct modern houses in her home state of Santa Catarina.

She signed up to the project two years ago when she saw an advertidement by Thomas Williams Productions looking for virgins to film.
mean.gif

Dude will only smash once

but like always bands make them dance

money got them in trance

breaking the haymen

cash is like an omen

product like a hen

Last edited:
what is up with dudes and their obsession with virgins? I can't stand vergins!! The sex is always wack and the blood is a complete turn off. I'de take a girl that's been round the block over a virgin any day of the week.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]she dont look virgin to me lmao real talk how he know she virgin..she may not bleed ..hell un virgins still bleed he got owned[/COLOR]

For that much money he should be allowed to tax them yambs whenever he wants. Her face looks like a melting candle. Body is nice tho

[COLOR=#red]sooo does this mean he hitting RAW lmao he gone get that package just cause she a claim virgin what that mean [/COLOR]

780k for a one time. For 780k she better be my delivered within 30 mins or less bootycall. If not my ordered bride.

Back
Top Bottom