Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

lol, its madd easy to post on NT

"ill calmly ask her like an adult...the option to leave is always there..."

but its much different when youve been with a chick for 3-4 years

and when you ask her, she looks you directly in the eyes, straight-faced, denying it...

like i said, yall giving oral massages to each other's genitalia........

but texts and emails are off limits?

that's too personal?

lol

lol, its madd easy to post on NT

"ill calmly ask her like an adult...the option to leave is always there..."

but its much different when youve been with a chick for 3-4 years

and when you ask her, she looks you directly in the eyes, straight-faced, denying it...

like i said, yall giving oral massages to each other's genitalia........

but texts and emails are off limits?

that's too personal?

lol

sorry to hear that OP.  but yea good thing u looked, them %+** be shady.

lets go out to the club tonite and find some new %+** bro.
pimp.gif

sorry to hear that OP.  but yea good thing u looked, them %+** be shady.

lets go out to the club tonite and find some new %+** bro.
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're missing the point, because you don't see a text message you'll be 100% sure she's not doing anything?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And it could be 3-4 years, so what? Would it crush me if the relationship had to end? sure.. but if I have to go through your #$+! to make sure you're not talking to some other dude, then I won't be in a relationship with you.. I mean how does that even go..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*Watching TV with your girl*[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You: Pass me your phone, I wanna go through it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You're missing the point, because you don't see a text message you'll be 100% sure she's not doing anything?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And it could be 3-4 years, so what? Would it crush me if the relationship had to end? sure.. but if I have to go through your #$+! to make sure you're not talking to some other dude, then I won't be in a relationship with you.. I mean how does that even go..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*Watching TV with your girl*[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You: Pass me your phone, I wanna go through it[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Then i proceeded to get one more smash in, when she declined i just went RAGGEEE on her...lulz. (dont worry no Chris Brown). 
Should of hit her with one of these,
2gy0qgw.gif

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Then i proceeded to get one more smash in, when she declined i just went RAGGEEE on her...lulz. (dont worry no Chris Brown). 
Should of hit her with one of these,
2gy0qgw.gif

you act like there aren't people having oral sex w/everybody...would you give them your password cuz she topped you off?

if some people have an open policy with that kind of stuff thats cool but it doesn't have to be true for everyone...

some people like that their SO trusts them enough not to go through their stuff

i personally don't care you can have my passwords but i would fee some type of way if you actually felt the need to use them...guilty or not (although i'm never guilty
tongue.gif
)

i think its normal to wonder that kind of stuff these days cuz it seems like you cant trust anyone but i can't see myself actually going through someone's phone/email looking for signs of cheating  

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

*Watching TV with your girl*
You: Pass me your phone, I wanna go through it

Seriously?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

word
laugh.gif

you act like there aren't people having oral sex w/everybody...would you give them your password cuz she topped you off?

if some people have an open policy with that kind of stuff thats cool but it doesn't have to be true for everyone...

i personally don't care you can have my passwords but i would fee some type of way if you actually felt the need to use them...guilty or not (although i'm never guilty
tongue.gif
)

i think its normal to wonder that kind of stuff these days cuz it seems like you cant trust anyone but i can't see myself actually going through someone's phone/email looking for signs of cheating  

Seriously?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

word
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

I'm just curious to see who you think you are bro? Do you know me to be talking to me like that? Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty.

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

I'm just curious to see who you think you are bro? Do you know me to be talking to me like that? Get off ya high-chair like you all high an mighty.

My girl found my email password...

then emailed me a 78 page report of emails on me cheating that were way before our relationship. smh

My girl found my email password...

then emailed me a 78 page report of emails on me cheating that were way before our relationship. smh

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tongue.gif
)

Seriously?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

word
laugh.gif

no, not because youre having oral sex

its just weird that your comfortable having oral sex, but a text message is too private and off limits...

when you make a commitment to someone in a relationship, that commitment comes with responsibilities....

i dont even think its so much the actual texts, its the "naw, you cant see it" that bothers me...

like "why?"

privacy? you swallow my cum....what're you talking about?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

tongue.gif
)

Seriously?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

word
laugh.gif

no, not because youre having oral sex

its just weird that your comfortable having oral sex, but a text message is too private and off limits...

when you make a commitment to someone in a relationship, that commitment comes with responsibilities....

i dont even think its so much the actual texts, its the "naw, you cant see it" that bothers me...

like "why?"

privacy? you swallow my cum....what're you talking about?

People also need to take in consideration that there are many ways to cheat, so checking a phone won't completely assure you she isn't anyway.
laugh.gif

It's not that it's off limits. It's the assumption that simply being in a relationship gives you the right to all access of information, at any time, without causation or even asking. If you have an open door policy, that's cool, but the groundwork for that to happen was already laid out. You gave her the PW, the information, etc under the assumption that she will be looking if she wants to. You don't give up autonomy just because you're in a relationship with another person.

It's my choice to suck his ****, it should be my choice to give him my passwords.

It's not that it's off limits. It's the assumption that simply being in a relationship gives you the right to all access of information, at any time, without causation or even asking. If you have an open door policy, that's cool, but the groundwork for that to happen was already laid out. You gave her the PW, the information, etc under the assumption that she will be looking if she wants to. You don't give up autonomy just because you're in a relationship with another person.

It's my choice to suck his ****, it should be my choice to give him my passwords.

People also need to take in consideration that there are many ways to cheat, so checking a phone won't completely assure you she isn't anyway.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

this...and we all know black girls don't do THAT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

this...and we all know black girls don't do THAT 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom