Break up before Vday **UPDATE pg. 14, yes pics**

I KNOW U FEELING DOWN RIGHT NOW MY DUDE BUT U CAN EASILY TURN THIS INTO A POSITIVE....THIS IS YA CHANCE TO GET BACK ON THE SCENE AND SMASH ALL THEM CHICKS YOU HAD YA EYES ON...EASILY GET YOUR MIND OFF HER WHILE YOU IN SOME NEW COOCH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some girls will delete text message conversations right after the conversation is over, or right before you see them, just to avoid situations like that though.

I think for any dude, its always in the back of your mind whether your chick is faithful or not. Some say its a guilty conscience if you're the one cheating but i've never cheated on my gf's and I still thought about it. IDK man its just tough nowadays to believe a nice chick can be faithful especially for me because I've seen soooo many good people get cheated on to the point where I really shouldn't trust any chick for the rest of my life. But, I believe in giving people a chance. Snooping is always a tough way to find out.

Some girls will delete text message conversations right after the conversation is over, or right before you see them, just to avoid situations like that though.

Invasion of privacy is just a cop out, which I know alot of us have used when caught with some questionable text or email, that still doesn't excempt the fact that you got caught...invasion of privacy or not.

I think for any dude, its always in the back of your mind whether your chick is faithful or not. Some say its a guilty conscience if you're the one cheating but i've never cheated on my gf's and I still thought about it. IDK man its just tough nowadays to believe a nice chick can be faithful especially for me because I've seen soooo many good people get cheated on to the point where I really shouldn't trust any chick for the rest of my life. But, I believe in giving people a chance. Snooping is always a tough way to find out.

Invasion of privacy is just a cop out, which I know alot of us have used when caught with some questionable text or email, that still doesn't excempt the fact that you got caught...invasion of privacy or not.

ARGUING ABOUT PRIVACY IN A RELATIONSHIP IS ASININE. WHY EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP IF EVERYTHING IS KEPT SECRET.

PEOPLE NEVER TRY TO HIDE THINGS WHICH ARE GOOD AND PAINT THEM IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. THEY ONLY HIDE THINGS AND ARE CONCERNED WITH PRIVACY WHEN THE TOPIC AT HAND IS WRONG AND WILL PAINT THEM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT. THIS IS FACT.

EVERY RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN IN HAS BEEN AN OPEN POLICY. MY GIRL KNOWS ALL MY PASSWORDS AND IS FREE TO CHECK MY PHONE, EMAIL, COMPUTER, FACEBOOK, ETC. WHENEVER SHE SEES FIT. I'VE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM HER AND THE SAME GOES FOR HER. THE BURDEN LIES WITH EASING SUSPISIONS(SP?) NOT CONJURING THEM UP.

ARGUING ABOUT PRIVACY IN A RELATIONSHIP IS ASININE. WHY EVEN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP IF EVERYTHING IS KEPT SECRET.

PEOPLE NEVER TRY TO HIDE THINGS WHICH ARE GOOD AND PAINT THEM IN A POSITIVE LIGHT. THEY ONLY HIDE THINGS AND ARE CONCERNED WITH PRIVACY WHEN THE TOPIC AT HAND IS WRONG AND WILL PAINT THEM IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT. THIS IS FACT.

EVERY RELATIONSHIP IVE BEEN IN HAS BEEN AN OPEN POLICY. MY GIRL KNOWS ALL MY PASSWORDS AND IS FREE TO CHECK MY PHONE, EMAIL, COMPUTER, FACEBOOK, ETC. WHENEVER SHE SEES FIT. I'VE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM HER AND THE SAME GOES FOR HER. THE BURDEN LIES WITH EASING SUSPISIONS(SP?) NOT CONJURING THEM UP.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

this, as hard as humanly possible....

your significant other can fondle your genitalia with their mouth and vice versa, but seeing PRIVATE emails and texts? 

who do they think they are?!?!?!?

laugh.gif

your significant other can fondle your genitalia with their mouth and vice versa, but seeing PRIVATE emails and texts? 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

Originally Posted by proper english

Stay strong man.

And to the girls sayin' you shouldn't have gone through her phone...eff em...they hidin sh#t too. Female mentality got me confused sometimes.

grow up, B. 
grin.gif
I'm sorry, and you are?  Dr. Phil?

quality response, sport. 
my statement. it is correct. 

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any smart female would do that.. Yet these clowns think going through her phone will keep her in check. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If I ever feel suspicious, I'll ask you like an adult and the option to leave is always available.
happy.gif
[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Any smart female would do that.. Yet these clowns think going through her phone will keep her in check. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If I ever feel suspicious, I'll ask you like an adult and the option to leave is always available.
happy.gif
[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Women are not logical fellas. It's about time we started rationalizing around here.

When they are loyal as hell the first 3 weeks there is a total open policy. Look through my phone, play games on MY cell ect.... After the honeymoon period, uh "you don't respect my privacy kix?"....

Privacy/space = Her buns being demolished by a middle linebacker....but of course, they will use EXTREME examples of their exboyfreinds who were essentially stalkers minus the label.

The issue is really two sided though, I was equally responsible because I bought the cop out. Fellas, HOLD your chick to the same standards as your boys. If my dude says some nonsense sports related I check them. If your chick uses a defense argument with more holes that the Cavs defense I johny cochran that +@%@$.

Also, more times than not, the proof is in the pudding. Denial is a very powerful emotion. OP knew his girl was up to no good, for the most part anyone should know.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Women are not logical fellas. It's about time we started rationalizing around here.

When they are loyal as hell the first 3 weeks there is a total open policy. Look through my phone, play games on MY cell ect.... After the honeymoon period, uh "you don't respect my privacy kix?"....

Privacy/space = Her buns being demolished by a middle linebacker....but of course, they will use EXTREME examples of their exboyfreinds who were essentially stalkers minus the label.

The issue is really two sided though, I was equally responsible because I bought the cop out. Fellas, HOLD your chick to the same standards as your boys. If my dude says some nonsense sports related I check them. If your chick uses a defense argument with more holes that the Cavs defense I johny cochran that +@%@$.

Also, more times than not, the proof is in the pudding. Denial is a very powerful emotion. OP knew his girl was up to no good, for the most part anyone should know.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Look OP i'll give you this whole month to moap and cry, but in March, you're over this #+%$*. She was probably dreaming of him, and was mad you woke her up thus denying you to smash.

Funniest/truest reply in this entire thread. 

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Look OP i'll give you this whole month to moap and cry, but in March, you're over this #+%$*. She was probably dreaming of him, and was mad you woke her up thus denying you to smash.

Funniest/truest reply in this entire thread. 

Back
Top Bottom