Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

forgot about this show.....watched the first ep and remember all the greatness that were the first 4 seasons

This show is the ****in TRUTH. buddy put me on to this a year or 2 back.... I've been hooked ever since.

Catching up now... I watched first 5 ep's like 6 months ago but my girl lost interest... I just picked it back up, on season 2 now. Great show.

no spoiler but i think it's a greatly detailed plot but also kinda corny how they got the "germans" involved with this season. they mentioned them no more than a couple times throughout the series, and i just think it's kinda wack how they all of a sudden will show up and play a major role in season 5. i thought it would've just been a cover up and nothing more. :smh:

What Germans?

EDIT: Nevermind. For everyone else: http://breakingbad.wikia.com/wiki/Madrigal_Electromotive_GmbH

I'd have to disagree with the corny comment. Hopefully it gives us more background on Gus and everything else dealing with Los Pollos Hermanos.

Last edited:
The main Breaking Bad Emmy nominations:

Outstanding Drama Series - Breaking Bad
Lead Actor in a Drama Series - Bryan Cranston
Supporting Actor in a Drama Series - Giancarlo Esposito
Supporting Actor in a Drama Series - Aaron Paul
Supporting Actress in a Drama Series - Anna Gunn

Hope Esposito (Gus) wins that Supporting Actor award, he was terrific in season 4.

Hope Esposito (Gus) wins that Supporting Actor award, he was terrific in season 4.

I wouldn't mind him winning, but...

tumblr_m620k3NqzL1qkurw5.gif

Last edited:

It'll be interesting to see if anyone can dethrone Mad Men which has won every year. This season might've been their best one.
Cranston wasn't eligible last year. This year's category is tough. Jon Hamm has never won and the actor from Homeland has a shot since the critics love it.
Supporting actor favorites are probably Giancarlo and Dinklage.

Last edited:
Dinklage will win. Paul and Esposito will cancel each other out with the votes.

Breaking Bad doesn't have a shot for best drama...the voters like the realistic shows so Mad Men, Downtown Abbey, and Homeland will be ranked over them.

Cranston's gotta be a lock for Best Actor. He was BETTER in season 4 than any of the seasons where he won. Jon Hamm had his chance last year and couldn't win

Last edited:

Why thank you.

Read the spoiler :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm down with that if it's true. In fact I was actually hoping that would happen.

Last edited:
Yeah, season 5 was the best season for Mad Men IMO so I feel like they're a lock. Still need to watch Game of Thrones, only got to episode 2 of season 1 but I hear a lot of good things about Dinklage and his role on the show. Really hope Esposito takes it though, he was truly perfect last year. Let him enjoy this one, there'll be many more opportunities for Dinklage lol.

Mad Men was pretty awesome last season and Don Draper is a G, but as much as I love that show, Cranston again has only gotten better in the Walter White role.

Esposito held it down as Gus this season. Haven't watched Game of Thrones so I can't really give an accurate opinion on who I think should get the Supporting Actor nod.

PM'd you, Rusty. i actually liked the spoiler lol. nothing we're not "expecting" already anyway.
Anyway, they just showed a 30 second clip on conan with mike, walt and jesse. is it just me or didn't Mike already use that time bomb quote in season 4 when he went to visit walt at his house?
i also remember walt telling saul goodman "we're done when i say we're done" in season 4. am i just trippin'? did i confuse watching the season 5 trailer with what i actually watched in season 4?
laugh.gif

edit:
eek.gif
at that new spoiler mp3911 just posted.
no spoiler but i think it's a greatly detailed plot but also kinda corny how they got the "germans" involved with this season. they mentioned them no more than a couple times throughout the series, and i just think it's kinda wack how they all of a sudden will show up and play a major role in season 5. i thought it would've just been a cover up and nothing more.
mean.gif
yo.. PM that link please

Vince Gilligan on a potential Breaking Bad movie:

“I love the idea of it and I learned a long time ago to never say never,” Gilligan replied. “But my writers and I intend to tell every bit of story we can think to tell in these final 16 (episodes). At this point, I’d say that the odds are very remote because we want to leave it all on the field. If after a year or two down the line, we were to think of something to do, or if there’s anybody left standing after the dust has cleared, who knows, your guess is as good as mine.”

“I’ll tell you what I’d really like, now that you put it that way, I’d love to see people get to see all of the episodes on the big screen. We do this once a year, and we’re going to do it tonight at Comic-Con where we watch the first episode on a big, honest-to-god movie screen, Dolby 7.1 stereo, it is so thrilling for me personally. Anyone who likes Breaking Bad would like it even more on the big screen. It is a different experience. Having said that, honestly, there are no plans for a movie.”

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2012/07/19/focus-on-breaking-bad-vince-gilligan-comic-con-interview/

Back
Top Bottom