Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Well then somebody pm me the spoiler pic. I read the other spoilers from the alleged guy that worked on the show.

:lol: @ the spoiler about Madrigal. I think that one is wild fake

am i the only one who doesn't like walt? jesse's been forever loyal, but walt has been self serving and willing to throw anyone under the bus to save his own skin. never forget him poisoning jesse's girlfriends kid. end of season 4 finding out it was walt had me shook

Yeah the way this story goes, Walt is supposed to fully become a villain by the end of the series IMO. He's quickly going past anti-hero territory. Gus Fring was the real anti-hero

Check out the Breaking Bad Insider Podcast on iTunes to know what it takes for them to keep cranking out Breaking Bad episodes. It has Vince Gilligan and some writers of the show.

Found this rather interesting. I'll put this in the spoiler tags just case people haven't seen S4 or S5 yet.

The Denny's Walt and Jesse attend after Gus kills Victor in the landromat/meth lab is the same one Walt is at in the opening scene of S5E1.

Check out where the Valero gas station signs are in both pictures.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are making me scared to visit this thread just by mentioning spoilers without the spoiler tag... :rolleyes

Seriously, I'm nervous scrolling through the pages now. I think we should keep ANY comments regarding long term spoilers in PMs and SPOILER TAGS... even things like "LOL I cant believe that is going to happen" still mess with our heads and take away enjoyment. :smh:

pirap3j3jnh.gif

pirap2kdjl7.gif

Going to have to wait until tomorrow for it to hit amazon. I rather have amc over any Viacom channel besides comedy central any day of the week :smh:

Away from home/comp so sorry about no thread update.. Also can't watch until tomorrow :smh:

Back
Top Bottom