Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

i think it's implied that the hundred he tipped the chick was his last 100.

also, i think him "breaking bad" is going to drive him down a very bad road and he's

gonna get members of his family and/or jesse chopped ...if i had to guess one member

i would say the infant dies(seeing as thats the reason he started selling/broke bad)

him buying that big ol chopper has to be on some scarface showdown against the

killer , 

also i think during this season...maybe the episode before next years series finale

where gonna get a flashback scene to start of the episode ....the episode where walts in the

cancer hospital talking to the dude in the lobby ...i think the scene is gonna play out in it's

entirety and where gonna find out walt's cancer is completely cured. thus making the death

of whoever dies irrelavant and for nothing and soley based on him.......breaking bad

[color= rgb(58, 89, 143)]See, I got demons in my past, so I got daughters on the way[/color][color= rgb(58, 89, 143)]If the prophecy's correct, then the child shall have to pay[/color]

:rofl: @ Aaron Paul on the Price is Right. Son been on that blue meth. His face when he loss was priceless.

Wow @ Jay somewhat getting that moment out there ahead of Letterman on CBS.

Check out Aaron Paul on The Price is Right at 7:30.
roll.gif
Damb, went in for the kiss but got the handshake.

Did they update the Madrigal website? It says Pollos is "Closing Operations Soon" now

They also fixed the Gus Fring memorial at the bottom. It said "Gus Fringe" before :lol:

Sweet! I kinda forgot about BB. I was just caught up watching the end of District 9 when I saw the commercials lol

Anywhere to watch last week's episode online? Thanks.

PMs welcomed.

EDIT: I don't want to search the thread because I don't want anything spoiled.

Last edited:
Ooooohhhhh so that's how Walt did it. Intradesting.

Great way to introduce Madrigal :lol:

" ................... and he was someone else right in front of me right under my nose" now aint that some foreshadowing

Could'nt wait and found a stream .
Mike :smokin
And these ending scenes with skyler are definitely some type of forshadowing
That phone call that mike gave to walt gave me the chills. The vibe Walt gave off :smokin

Back
Top Bottom