Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

He might of been Oceanin' it up... but I remember him clearly saying he had a kid(s) when Walt and him had dinner at his house. *shrug* it's possible.

yeah she was talking in spanish , so i would assume she could possibly be chilean.

and as for mike taking those half measures , he been doin that.
the half measures episode was basically mike/gus trying to cut jesse out.
Walt is a loyal due and wouldnt do business without jesse,
Gus and Mike basically viewed jesse as a junkie and wanted no parts 
of him...even to this day jesse ads nothing to the operation , and if it wasn't
for jesse trynna avenge combo's death walt would and gus would have no problems.
only time jesse added anything was when walt needed someone to slang on the
corner and even then he got robbed . Gus and Mike never realized that jesse
is still liable to get emetional (seen in this episode) and snort a line of meth

Jesse's a big reason Gus is dead.

Like you mentioned, they wouldn't be in that predicament had Jesse not went after Gus' corner boys.. but still, Jesse did a lot for the operation, whether it went his way or not, that's a different story, but dude certainly tried and held up his end of the bargain.

I still think Gus was gay. Feel like his friend Max (who was killed by Hector) was more than just a 'partner'.
Also, I KNEW I saw Chow somewhere before in the show, he was in the episode where Jesse and Mike were out together to pick up cash and kill people. I believe it was the last episode of Season 3.

I don't think that was where you remember him from, he had a relatively lengthy conversation with Mike in the final episode of Season 3 or maybe Half measures, not sure which one. But he was the owner of the warehouse that had people waiting for Mike but Mike took them out one by one. He even guided MIke where to point the gun and fire with his eyes.

I don't think that was where you remember him from, he had a relatively lengthy conversation with Mike in the final episode of Season 3 or maybe Half measures, not sure which one. But he was the owner of the warehouse that had people waiting for Mike but Mike took them out one by one. He even guided MIke where to point the gun and fire with his eyes.

weebay.gif
I remember that!

Chow is the guy that Mike "saved" from the cartel when they held him hostage at his building.

Gus is the man...he had so many connections. And Chris the henchman is weak as hell :lol: Seems like most of Mike's guys were lower-level goons. Tyrus was the best

And Chris the henchman is weak as hell
laugh.gif
Seems like most of Mike's guys were lower-level goons. Tyrus was the best
Yeah that dude was really dumb. Like Mike is just going to show up at Chow's home for a "meeting."
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Found this on Reddit:
This is why I love this show. So detailed, so thorough. :pimp:

thanks for that little tidbit...it's little details like this that made me fall in love with LOST from the very beginning...the attention to these little details for it's viewers to discover are amazing

Skyler was unbearable end of S2/3 but I feel her anger/fear being justified now. Still don't like her.. but I can see her not wanting a dude that she now knows killed someone around her two children.

He's good, but I still gotta give it to Saul.. he needs to stop being a scared little bish and get back to makin' corny one-liners.

Skyler was unbearable end of S2/3 but I feel her anger/fear being justified now. Still don't like her.. but I can see her not wanting a dude that she now knows killed someone around her two children.
Walter signed the divorce papers, and Skyler let the money change her mind.

Walt could have just ran the lasertag place like planned, but she had to butt in and make Walt buy the car wash.

Skyler (indirectly) put herself in this position.

If you ever check tumblr, the support for Skyler :x
I've seen dudes stanning the most annoying character on the show.
I still want Walt to succeed, see my boy Harlem shaking in diamond encrusted Clark's.

Of course she put herself in that position.. the money blinded her, but that was before she knew how deep Walt was in. Killing of a drug kingpin/restaurant chain owner making the news really opened her eyes to the danger that she inadvertently put herself and her family into when she decided not to sign the papers. It's on her definitely, but I can see why she's so shook.

:lol: @ diamond incrusted wallabees. copped.

Yeah, no one really knew how evil Walt would get, that's why they're still with him. If Jesse knew... man, he might have killed Walt 3 times over already.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought Walt was gonna rape her!

Like seriously when he went in to bed with his boxers kissed her for a bit then turned on his back I swore he was taking off his boxers and then he leaned back in and kissed her some more. I was like ahgaghdsdhisd he about to rape her for not acting normal around him. Mad scary

Also I swear the world of BB has the most dumb annoying pain in the *** broads. This Lydia chick simply couldn't listen to Mike. **** would've been fine. Nah she gotta hire a hitman that Mike knew, that I'm speculating he even trained.

But poor Mike, he knew he couldn't promise to not leave her body there so he changes his mind off killing her and then goes against his instincts to get in league with Walt?!?! Son ****** up in the game now.

Yall saying she this'll bite Mike in the *** and that may be true but I can totally see Walt ending up killing her for her shifty ways.

Great ep. That cold open :lol: :pimp:
:stoneface: Damn, man re-watch the last episode of season 4 :lol:

What I meant to ask was did Walt create the poisoness cigarette to kill the girl's kid or to kill Gus or something?
Yeah you gotta re-watch like the last 6 eps of last season. Walt made/got the ricin and put it in that vial so he could kill Gus with it. His go to move to handle a dangerous employer is usually poison them first. However, Gus cut him off to the point he'd no longer get a face to face with him so there'd be no chance to poison him. So Walt gave it to Jesse cuz Gus was grooming him and he actually was close enough to pull it off. He put the ricin in his cig upside down in his pack so he'd know which was which for safe keeping and to have on him at all times to do it. Jesse never got to do it when he had the chance and was siding with Gus more and more as Gus believed in him and instilled confidence in him along with Mike. So to nip that in the bud (getting Jesse to be loyal to him again) and kill Gus, Walt had that fat black guy who works for Saul lift the ricin off Jesse when he searched him. Then he poisoned Brock with the flower and when Jesse accused him of it Walt blamed it on Gus so Jesse could be on his side and give him a location of where Gus would be vulnerable allowing Walt to team up with Hector to blow them all up. Then in the first ep Saul gives Walt the ricin back and in this ep while pretending to look for it he planted the ricin in the roomba or let the roomba suck it up.

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I thought Walt was gonna rape her!

Like seriously when he went in to bed with his boxers kissed her for a bit then turned on his back I swore he was taking off his boxers and then he leaned back in and kissed her some more. I was like ahgaghdsdhisd he about to rape her for not acting normal around him. Mad scary

Also I swear the world of BB has the most dumb annoying pain in the *** broads. This Lydia chick simply couldn't listen to Mike. **** would've been fine. Nah she gotta hire a hitman that Mike knew, that I'm speculating he even trained.

But poor Mike, he knew he couldn't promise to not leave her body there so he changes his mind off killing her and then goes against his instincts to get in league with Walt?!?! Son ****** up in the game now.

Yall saying she this'll bite Mike in the *** and that may be true but I can totally see Walt ending up killing her for her shifty ways.

Great ep. That cold open :lol: :pimp:
:stoneface: Damn, man re-watch the last episode of season 4 :lol:

What I meant to ask was did Walt create the poisoness cigarette to kill the girl's kid or to kill Gus or something?
Yeah you gotta re-watch like the last 6 eps of last season. Walt made/got the ricin and put it in that vial so he could kill Gus with it. His go to move to handle a dangerous employer is usually poison them first. However, Gus cut him off to the point he'd no longer get a face to face with him so there'd be no chance to poison him. So Walt gave it to Jesse cuz Gus was grooming him and he actually was close enough to pull it off. He put the ricin in his cig upside down in his pack so he'd know which was which for safe keeping and to have on him at all times to do it. Jesse never got to do it when he had the chance and was siding with Gus more and more as Gus believed in him and instilled confidence in him along with Mike. So to nip that in the bud (getting Jesse to be loyal to him again) and kill Gus, Walt had that fat black guy who works for Saul lift the ricin off Jesse when he searched him. Then he poisoned Brock with the flower and when Jesse accused him of it Walt blamed it on Gus so Jesse could be on his side and give him a location of where Gus would be vulnerable allowing Walt to team up with Hector to blow them all up. Then in the first ep Saul gives Walt the ricin back and in this ep while pretending to look for it he planted the ricin in the roomba or let the roomba suck it up.

real life...

nice thanks for clearing that up...

One fix: He didn't actually plant the ricin. The stuff he planted was actually just salt. Walt stored the ricin in the electrical outlet by his bed.

Definitely gonna come up again.

Back
Top Bottom