Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Gahhhh, I love this show. Mike's gonna be forced to work with Walt and Jesse due to the DEA taking his money from the overseas accounts. (still 20 mins left in my viewing)

edit: just finished.. things are gonna lead to a epic ending this season. Lydia gotta play a huge part in it.

Last edited:
Just watched the episode, Mike is the man. But that $2M to his granddaughter via Gus' Swiss Bank account is a loose end. If the DEA shakes anyone of those 11 (well I guess 9 now that those two died), Mike's in big trouble that's also one step closer to Walt.

What's interesting is that Walt kept the ricin just in case something goes down. Someone mentioned the possibility of poisoning Mike's granddaughter. That would be messssed but it could happen with Walt on his ego trip.

Mike, you let Lydia live? WTF...you getting soft Mike, you getting soft and that's gonna come back to get you buddy

anyone else just freaked by where Walt is going, just when this man couldnt get scarier

Mike, you let Lydia live? WTF...you getting soft Mike, you getting soft and that's gonna come back to get you buddy
anyone else just freaked by where Walt is going, just when this man couldnt get scarier

I thought he was about to rape Skylar
This season will be dark, Wesley Snipes dark.

he might have taken a half measure

I thought he was about to rape Skylar
This season will be dark, Wesley Snipes dark.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Needed that methylene. Probably will hurt him in the end but I guess he really wanted to be in business.

I'm not sure if they got his 2 mil but if they did he most likely knows he's going down and is going leave the girl the money he made.

:wow: :pimp:

This was one of best episodes ever IMO. So much is coming into the light. Jesse and Walts relationship is starting to remind me of Tony and Chris from The Sopranos, Walt is just playing with his head. :smh:

Mike see's everything coming from a mile away.

Last edited:
i love how walt is essentially the "new gus" , even mike is under the microscope , 

walt is the cancer guy school teacher nobody supspects and everyone around him

getting got , ted can't walk ,hank can barely walk... mike is under the radar ... salamanca empire/family is 

destroyed ..gus's 20 year empire caved....he got mike working retirement years

just to give his grandaughter a decent life  
laugh.gif
 and walt keep on diddy bopping

gus is a cool dude for having all his people taken cared of like that

also who is lydia? 

she knows about the operation , and that crib is crazy

she related to gus?

Great episode!

Mike is such a boss. I only see one weakness in him...his grandaughter.

Last edited:
Mike definitely took a 'half measure' with not killing Lydia. But dude really is old now and has nothing to really live for expect his family (granddaughter), why not shack up with Walt and Co. and try to leave her something now that the DEA took all he had saved for her over the years?

Walt really is becoming a cocky little prick and I love it. The smirk on his face through the window when Mike called him was great and he gives no dambs that Skyler is a wreck really.. he's just saying things but not really feeling what she's going through. I was pretty convinced when Mike said that none of the other 11 people would snitch. Though there is loose ends and you never know who might do what with this show, the fact that Jesse and Walt got paid upfront in money has their name nowhere near the bank accounts that the DEA seized, so they're clear on that end and none of the 11 (other than Mike) know who the cooks were.

The ricin is definitely going to come back into play, they have been hinting at it since Season 2 and it has not been used yet.. it's gonna play a huge part as we draw closer to the end. I can't even begin to guess how or when it will be used, but I'm sure it will or they wouldn't of kept hinting at it each season.

Walt is really in another stratosphere right now, he's feeling like the king of the world. I loved Mike's line for the next episode "Just because you killed Jesse James, does not make you Jesse James." He's really in over his head, from a dude who was pretty much scared of his shadow and in his eyes a failure at life on the verge of death, to not fearing anyone or anything - it's a huge leap and the way it has been done has been satisfying to watch. His ego/choices will get the best of him, no doubt.

Lastly, a Mike centered episode - finally! I wanted more of him since we first met him and the first episode mainly for him not only delivered but was one of the best of the whole series. This Lydia character has me very interested, I wonder what more she will bring to the table (other than the methylamine). Mike should of definitely killed her, but I think he felt a soft spot for her because she also had a kid and he seems to really hold his granddaughter at high regard. Maybe Mike's just losing the step he once had and is becoming soft.. but I saw it as him wanting to rebuild the foundation he built for his GD through Walt and Jesse's partnership.

Can't wait for next week.

It's weird because I really do feel Walt has changed but it's as if it's almost normal, like he's been like this for a while (not sure if that made sense lol). That's how good the character development is though, they really changed Walt entirely in an instant and it seemed so natural.

Regarding Skyler, I feel like it's only a matter of time before she leaves Walt. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. Looking forward to reading more theories and conspiracies until next Sunday lol.

Also, wanted to point one thing out that I think everyone noticed. There was a fly in the living room of Chow's house when he (well he was dead), Mike and the other dude were sitting on the couches. Definitely has significance, not sure what exactly though. Very interesting.

I really think that Skyler is going to be the downfall of Walt. She's way too shook to even look at him anymore. Gilligan has ended both episodes with them two talking and Skyler not saying a word out of fear pretty much. I think it's going to be an interesting relationship between them that will come to a head in the finale this year. She'll prob. be the reason Walt is on the run like we saw in the cold open of the premiere.

Found this on Reddit:

In the scene showing Mike watching a movie, he is watching a movie called The Caine Mutiny.

It's a movie about how a tyrannical ship captain loses it the crew mutinies.

Could this be some major foreshadowing? Gilligan doesn't do anything on accident. What a ******g genius. This is why I love this show, the sheer attention to detail.

This is why I love this show. So detailed, so thorough. :pimp:

yeah she was talking in spanish , so i would assume she could possibly be chilean.

and as for mike taking those half measures , he been doin that.

the half measures episode was basically mike/gus trying to cut jesse out.

Walt is a loyal due and wouldnt do business without jesse,

Gus and Mike basically viewed jesse as a junkie and wanted no parts 

of him...even to this day jesse ads nothing to the operation , and if it wasn't

for jesse trynna avenge combo's death walt and gus would have no problems.

only time jesse added anything was when walt needed someone to slang on the

corner and even then he got robbed . Gus and Mike never realized that jesse

is still liable to get emotional (seen in this episode) and snort a line of meth

Last edited:
I still think Gus was gay. Feel like his friend Max (who was killed by Hector) was more than just a 'partner'.

Also, I KNEW I saw Chow somewhere before in the show, he was in the episode where Jesse and Mike were out together to pick up cash and kill people. I believe it was the last episode of Season 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom