Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Todd and lydia are going to get popped when there in bed together.

Last edited:
Honestly, what an amazing episode last night....wow...:wow:

I knew Hank & Gomez were done for...

Hated how Walt gave up his money like that, but had a feeling that was going to happen.

I think something happens to Skyler & the kids to draw Walt out of hiding and he kills all of the Aryans w/that M60.

I'm also thinking Jesse is the one who will kill Walt...

All of this Jesse might have spared his life but Walt told him is going to cost him.

Did Skylar know what Walt was doing on that phone call?

Walt Jr needs to die.

I feel bad for Marie and Skylar now :\

As someone said a few episodes ago, I'd be extremely disappointed if Walt dies at the hands of Todd or his uncles. I would have rather had Hank or Jesse kill him if he were to go out.

My question is how did Holly steal that fire truck and drive it all the way to the fire station? :wow:

I've said this before and ill say it again. This is the only show currently on television that I know the writers won't fudge up so we all just need to sit back and enjoy greatness.

As much as i want a great story telling ending that makes perfect sense and ties up all loose ends i really hope the direction of the final scene is like the death of Gus scene where he fixed his tie and then died. Something that leaves a mark in my memory and is extremely artistic such as that scene. That would make it a GOAT

As much as i want a great story telling ending that makes perfect sense and ties up all loose ends i really hope the direction of the final scene is like the death of Gus scene where he fixed his tie and then died. Something that leaves a mark in my memory and is extremely artistic such as that scene. That would make it a GOAT

One of the best death scenes I have seen (Gus).

My prediction

Walt finds out jesse is cooking for the Aryans but doesnt care. Walt is lured out of hiding because the Aryans are threatening his family. The M60 is to kill all the Aryans. Walt discovers jesse chained up in the lab or the little prison and out of pity walt tosses jesse the ricin so he could kill himself. Todd and walt have a final stand and todd kills walt and becomes the next King pin

my girl works with these really straight edge people that know absolutely nothing in regards to drugs or violence

and just the thought of someone shooting or hurting another human is sickening to them they said they also close their eyes or turn away during the "bad parts", yes they live in a bubble.

my girl was telling me that she just listens to them talk about how everyone is so evil and that everyone should die except for walt jr...
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

my girl doesn't say anything and just listens because i kind of fill her in on things she doesn't understand regarding "dat life"

damn though this show is amazing, you can't front this has been one of the best shows next to the wire.

i started watching curb your enthusiasm last week, im now on season 5  
laugh.gif

I HATE SEINFIELD come at me bros.

Last edited:
Jesse deserves to be a cook for the rest of his life. I love the Jane twist of the knife.

Marie
laugh.gif
It was all good just a few hours ago.
laugh.gif

I don't necessarily understand Walt's angle on going Heinsenberg on the phone.
To all in this thread who didn't get this:

Walt knew the cops were there and listening.  He saw Flynn call them.  That's why he broke his phone after.

By going full Heisenberg he was absorbing all the blame and absolving his family, including Marie of any implication.  Skyler got that.  The police just heard him give a full confession to everything including Hank's murder.  He also said for them all to hear that Skyler knew nothing about what had happened, drug dealing included.

It was his final gift to them before disappearing.

Last edited:
Why do u people still think ricin is for jesse??? Lol come on now in that scenario no way in hell would jesse volunteer to take the ricin hes a two bit coward. You seen it when he snitched gave away money begged for his life like he didnt just spit in walts face and laugh when walt got handcuffed by hank. Jesse is all about himself and drugs. He doesnt have the balls to kill himself

Last edited:
I'm still trying to find the words about last night's episode.

I watched it twice and I... wow. I just don't know what to say. This show has definitely topped the Sopranos and I haven't seen every season of The Wire, but, that was the most powerful episode of any TV drama that I've ever seen.

Hank went out the way that you're supposed to.

Jesse on the other hand. :smh: What a SUCKER *** RAT.

Walt knew the cops were there and listening.  He saw Flynn call them.  That's why he broke his phone after.

By going full Heisenberg he was absorbing all the blame and absolving his family, including Marie of any implication.  Skyler got that.  The police just heard him give a full confession to everything including Hank's murder.  He also said for them all to hear that Skyler knew nothing about what had happened, drug dealing included.

Just watched this scene again on youtube. Its probably the toughest scene to watch... I just hope they all somehow find out the truth that walt really didnt kill hank. That he was trying to save his life and that he just really got in with the wrong dudes.

I really hope skylar feels bad as it looked while she was listening to him... She knew she ****** up and him sacrificing himself solidified to her that he really did do all this for his family.

Marie and walt jr can go dig a hole and die though

^^^ I agree.

the call walt makes to skylar pretending to be heisenberg was a powerful scene. his call to skylar was to get her off the hook in any charges, and take blame for all of it. truly manning up to the wise words gus once told him: a man provides for his family, even if he's unloved.

Hank went out the way that you're supposed to.

Jesse on the other hand. :smh: What a SUCKER *** RAT.

Well said. Hank knew his time had come and at least went out like a man.

As for Jesse, well, "What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all."

Last edited:

Just watched this scene again on youtube. Its probably the toughest scene to watch... I just hope they all somehow find out the truth that walt really didnt kill hank. That he was trying to save his life and that he just really got in with the wrong dudes.

I really hope skylar feels bad as it looked while she was listening to him... She knew she ****** up and him sacrificing himself solidified to her that he really did do all this for his family.

Marie and walt jr can go dig a hole and die though

^^^ I agree.

the call walt makes to skylar pretending to be heisenberg was a powerful scene. his call to skylar was to get her off the hook in any charges, and take blame for all of it. truly manning up to the wise words gus once told him: a man provides for his family, even if he's unloved.

:wow: NOW i get it i was wondering why he would just say all that over the phone
i know he aint dumb enough to think the cops aint there

And i also think if skylar REALLY realized how much he actually did for the family and how sometimes she made him feel and how hypocritical and a ***** she was being to him

I also think the ricin is for Jack....Walt is going to make him pay/suffer for stealing all of his money + not listening to him/killing Hank.

My prediction

Walt finds out jesse is cooking for the Aryans but doesnt care. Walt is lured out of hiding because the Aryans are threatening his family. The M60 is to kill all the Aryans. Walt discovers jesse chained up in the lab or the little prison and out of pity walt tosses jesse the ricin so he could kill himself. Todd and walt have a final stand and todd kills walt and becomes the next King pin

Doubt it. There's no point for them to come after Walt's family. They already got money, a cook to produce the blue. If anything, Walt's family is long gone, to avoid the scorn of the community. Plus the family is 'hot' now. Taking all the blame over the phone really was Walt's last thing he did for his family. At this point I don't think he sees them again. He's coming out of hiding with the M60 and the ricin to handle the things he has to take care of, whatever it is.

Back
Top Bottom