Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Mike was a dope character. I was unimpressed with the way he died. I guess he really wasn't expecting that from WW

Breaking bad always had awesome music :lol: that one song crystal blue passion is :pimp:

I think hank was a dope character too. Dude was hilarious throughout. I think I've met real hank personas in real life minus the good guy aspect

Man how did the dude in your avy fall for that BS though. He shoulda known better if he was running with Saul and used to the criminal behaviour

Bruh Huell brought some of the best comedy IMO... Dude was so thick headed. Thats why he fell* for the safe house nonsense. :lol:

I think Huell should of had a lil more time on screen imo

Last edited:
Mike was a dope character. I was unimpressed with the way he died. I guess he really wasn't expecting that from WW

Breaking bad always had awesome music :lol: that one song crystal blue passion is :pimp:

I think hank was a dope character too. Dude was hilarious throughout. I think I've met real hank personas in real life minus the good guy aspect

Man how did the dude in your avy fall for that BS though. He shoulda known better if he was running with Saul and used to the criminal behaviour

persuasion. crystal blue persuasion

:tongue:

I've been hearing that Baby Blue song on the radio a lot lately.

I dunno if it's cuz of the show or if it's always been played by this station and I'm just noticing.

Reminds me with the coincidences after I saw Reservoir Dogs. Stuck in the Middle is always playing :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
My Sunday nights are so sad now. :frown:

You ain't lied :smh:, still got Homeland and Masters Of Sex has been interesting but Breaking Bad was just so next level there is no comparison to any show besides The Wire IMO.

To switch gears, y'all think Vince is going to make another show anytime soon? I know he'll probably take a couple years off but we need more visions from the god.

You ************
laugh.gif

I was hyped, like "no way I missed Vince announcing his next project"
His next project is a show called Battle Creek, which is supposedly going to air on cbs.

Here's the imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3215364/?ref_=nm_flmg_prd_1

His involvement with Battle Creek does not go beyond the first episode.
Source?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/sep/26/breaking-bad-vince-gilligan-house-battle-creek
 Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan will team up with David Shore, the writer behind House, for his next project, a detective drama called Battle Creek. It will be Gilligan's second series post-Breaking Bad; he is also working on spin-off series Better Call Saul, featuring the show's sleazy lawyer, Saul Goodman. Battle Creek was first developed by The X Files veteran Gilligan a decade ago, before Breaking Bad elevated him to the Hollywood top table. He is making a 13-part series for CBS, the network for whom he previously developed it in 2002.

It is expected to broadcast in 2014. Battle Creek tells the story of two detectives in the Michigan town of the same name who have contrasting approaches to law enforcement – to do it by the book, or by whatever means necessary. The series will be made by Sony TV and CBS TV studios, with Shore showrunning and Gilligan reportedly interested in directing. Breaking Bad won the best drama prize at the Emmys on Sunday, with Anna Gunn, who plays Walter White's wife Skyler, winning the outstanding supporting actress prize.

The eagerly anticipated final episode will air in the US on Sunday and will be available in the UK on Netflix from 9am on Monday. Shore worked on NYPD Blue and Due South before creating medical drama House, starring Hugh Laurie, which ran for eight series between 2004 and 2012. It is understood Shore signed a three-year deal with Sony after he finished House to develop his next project.

Ahhh... I can't recall where but Gilligan said it it was an 11 year old script of his and after the 1st episode some other dude from some other show I can't recall would take it from there.

Maybe when the whole cast was on Conan?

Liked House but never got into it. Will watch whatever Vince does from here on, he's truly a special artist. Also will keep tabs on other writers/cinematography heads from the show. There were just so many scenes where I was like "that's the best shot I've ever seen" but it was every episode :lol:

**** is so great, there's a lot of ****** *** shows on TV, millions of dollars spent in the production but the product is so subpar. But then we get a show like this that is just genius in every aspect that you still marvel even when it's over. It will be talked about forever and always brought up in the greatest pieces of visual art talks.

Last edited:
Liked House but never got into it. Will watch whatever Vince does from here on, he's truly a special artist. Also will keep tabs on other writers/cinematography heads from the show. There were just so many scenes where I was like "that's the best shot I've ever seen" but it was every episode
laugh.gif

**** is so great, there's a lot of ****** *** shows on TV, millions of dollars spent in the production but the product is so subpar. But then we get a show like this that is just genius in every aspect that you still marvel even when it's over. It will be talked about forever and always brought up in the greatest pieces of visual art talks.
check out fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

to me, it's better than breaking bad.

“House” creator David Shore will be showrunner of the series and exec produce alongside Gilligan and “Breaking Bad” alum Mark Johnson. Gilligan is interested in helming the project should his schedule permit.

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/bre...igan-books-detective-drama-at-cbs-1200668469/

David Shore will be running the show and other than writing some eps and assembling the writing staff, I don't think Gilligan will be that hands on with the show. He'll be the creator but let someone else do all the heavy lifting while he picks up those fat CBS paychecks :lol:

Dear Mister Cranston.

I wanted to write you this email – so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber – I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.

I’ve just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" – from episode one of the First Season – to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen – ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening ******** in this business, and I’ve sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular – absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers…. every department – casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to – would you pass on my admiration to everyone – Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada – everyone – everyone gave master classes of performance … The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I’ve ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It’s almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.

Back
Top Bottom