Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Dear Mister Cranston.

I wanted to write you this email – so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber – I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.

I’ve just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" – from episode one of the First Season – to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen – ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening ******** in this business, and I’ve sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular – absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers…. every department – casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to – would you pass on my admiration to everyone – Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada – everyone – everyone gave master classes of performance … The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I’ve ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It’s almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.

Outstanding

G8BkrsY.jpg

I hated House and I'm sick of cop dramas so I think it's safe to say I'll be avoiding Battle Creek. :lol:

I started up Boardwalk Empire and that's actually filling the void that BB left quite well.

Knowing that Better Call Saul will be shot in the same way as BB and could potentially contain cameos from Walt and Jesse is so great to hear.

House was excellent so I don't see how I don't check Battle Creek out.

Cranston and Paul cameos in Better Call Saul is great news. I like that Gilligan wants to keep the consistency not only with look of the show but also with the crew.

That's VERY IMPRESSIVE praise. :smokin

I would definitely frame that and put it in my office if I was Cranston.

Last edited:
Kept hearing about this show from everyone and their mama....

Seen it on Netflix and finally decided to give it a go

God damn this show .... :smokin

Im now up to Season 4 ep: 6.... all in about 3 weeks.

Man this thing just keeps getting better and better....

The acting from top to bottom is so on point.

Cant wait to get to season 5 and finish.

'BREAKING BAD'S' WALTER WHITE GETS A REAL-LIFE FUNERAL

"Breaking Bad" fans still searching for closure got some on Saturday, as an Albuquerque steakhouse hosted a funeral for the drama's famed antihero, Walter White.

.The event began with a funeral procession that included a hearse and a replica of White's meth-lab RV. A memorial service was held at Albuquerque's Sunset Memorial Park cemetery, with "Breaking Bad" set decorator Michael Flowers delivering the eulogy. Fans were able to toss a handful of dirt onto the gravesite, which is marked with a real headstone. Tickets for the event raised nearly $17,000 for a local charity, Healthcare for the Homeless.

The sendoff did hit a few snags. A planned YouTube live stream of the funeral was yanked due to copyright infringement. (Organizers screened a portion of the "Breaking Bad" finale at the service without clearing it first.) And several local residents whose relatives are buried at the cemetery don't appreciate their loved ones' final resting place becoming a tourist attraction.

A woman holds the program during the Walter White Memorial Service at Sunset Memorial Park in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 19 October 2013. Walter White is the fictional main character of the 'Breaking Bad' television 

Walter White obituary in new mexico paper

http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/breaking-bad-s--walter-white-gets-a-real-life-funeral-

Last edited:
Todd :smh: I'm glad he got what was coming to him. Jesse be whining too much sometimes Bruh :lol:

I liked Gus a lot he was a G...always too careful.

SKLYER AND MARIE Jesus Christ :lol: they both shoulda got murked.

Had to quote when I saw this... Dog I wanted Marie to get murked soooooo bad.. When she tried to take Holly I was like somebody please kill this chick!!!!! Bish talked to damn much too.

I backed off Skyler a little compared to past seasons. But my god Marie was OD annoying the final season. When it came to Walt's revelation she's the least affected when it came to the family but she was the whined the most.

:lol: least affected.

Yeah, just her husband nearly being assassinated. I mean come on, it's not like he actually died. And her sister only lied to her about everything. :lol: Get over it already Marie, sheesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom