Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Knowing how quick NT is I'm probably late on this one but the theory about Walt taking on the characteristics of everyone he killed had me looking like the Weebay GIF... :lol:

didnt know there was a thread wish I knew earlier because I need a place to talk about this show

here is my backstory: I watched season one when it first came out, found it to be boring, so eight years later or whatever its been my friend tells me bro you gotta watch it just give it a chance

so two weeks ago I started season two, a couple episodes in I was hooked

I did what Anthony Hopkins did and went on a binge and finished the entire series in less than two weeks, and now it is one of my favorite shows/movies of all time, the show is just amazing on so many levels, the drama the build up the acting all of it is amazing

Finally got through watching season 1 - 5 on netflix....
smokin.gif

All I have to do now is catch the Season Finale.

anyone where i can watch it?

Its not on Netflix yet.
You can watch it on Netflix UK -just have to temporarily change your DNS.

Rewatched the series... Found it very strange that both Mike, Tuco and Walt all got shot in basically the same place, walked around a little, left a bloody handprint, then died. That has to mean something

yeah nothing comes close

I like Sons of Anarchy but just not the same

the only other show I can even really put in Breaking category for me is Game of Thrones

Just started watching this the other day I'm up to episode 7 or 6 I believe from the first Season.

It's more funny than anything though so far.

The crazy spanish dude Pooto just beat up one of his cronies at a junkyard last I remember last night when he tried to tell the father from Malcolm in the MIddle who they worked for with the Malibu's most wanted kid.

I was surprised when the Malibu's most wanted dude little brother was the one with the joint.

What's up with that lady stealing also :lol:

I hope this show turns out decent from how much you guys hyped it... and a lot of other people I know.

Death Note is crazy, I binged watched it years ago and even though it is Anime, writing and story wise it's up there with Breaking Bad

There is no way you can compare a cartoon to a real show..No cartoon can express emotions on a level like Cranston in BB..Flat out impossible..

Don't say it until you've watched the show. I've watched both so at least I actually have perspective to draw from. That's even more a testament to how good Death Note is because they can't have a talent like Cranston to lean on.

Last edited:
There is no way you can compare a cartoon to a real show..No cartoon can express emotions on a level like Cranston in BB..Flat out impossible..
Death Note isn't a cartoon.

It's an anime.

What makes you say that?

Have you seen a lot of anime?

Here's some animes that can express emotions on the same level as Cranston.

Code Geass, Hajime No Ippo, and Dragonball Z.

Watch these vegeta speeches. If this doesn't convince you otherwise, then IDK what else to tell you.

Don't reply to me until you've watched the videos below.

Thanks for the interview..

Cranston was really built for that role, role of a lifetime is an understatement. I can't even imagine Matthew Broderick or Woody Harrelson(I think that's who they wanted at first) in that role cause Cranston really made it his.

>D The storytelling in many Anime series and films is bar none. Since animation is not limited to real world physics it can often convey all kinds of things that the budgets in live action pictures dont allow. There are many amazing animated series and comic books with impeccable story-lines that don't translate well to film because they delve deep into parts of the mind that are nearly impossible to replicate through a celluloid medium.

Good storytelling is good story telling, plain and simple.... It doesn't matter if its live action, animation, a novel or a comic. Emotion can be conveyed through many mediums, to claim one form is flat out better than the other is extremely naive and means you're completely missing the artists vision.

Twins were surgical and emotionless, until they got killed I wasn't even sure if they were human.

Back
Top Bottom