Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Guarantee half of you haven't even watched a single episode of scandal, and if you have you probably caught some random episode in the middle of a season. It's necessary to start from the beginning so you'll understand the storyline, it's far more intricate than BB.
I can only judge breaking bad on its first two seasons and it's good but can't hold a candle to scandal imo.

Watch it or not, doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'll continue to enjoy both.

I watch Scandal. Superb writing, great acting, and the sickest plot twists I have ever experienced, ever, and they do this damn near weekly! Ive seen every episode and I think the story lines are top notch. ( The prezy affair is super lame af tho, and Im glad it dies down after a while). But with all that said, Breaking Bad is the bar. It dont get more intricate than this. Its almost annoying how intricate this show is, every thing you see got you thinking, is this gonna matter in 5 years? Why is he wearing that color shirt? Is that roach the killer? If I never saw BB, it would be hard to imagine a show better than Scandal. But it is, by large margins.

walt's white gold porsche :wow:

Last edited:

Guarantee half of you haven't even watched a single episode of scandal, and if you have you probably caught some random episode in the middle of a season. It's necessary to start from the beginning so you'll understand the storyline, it's far more intricate than BB.
I can only judge breaking bad on its first two seasons and it's good but can't hold a candle to scandal imo.

Watch it or not, doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'll continue to enjoy both.
I watch Scandal. Superb writing, great acting, and the sickest plot twists I have ever experienced, ever, and they do this damn near weekly! Ive seen every episode and I think the story lines are top notch. ( The prezy affair is super lame af tho, and Im glad it dies down after a while). But with all that said, Breaking Bad is the bar. It dont get more intricate than this. Its almost annoying how intricate this show is, every thing you see got you thinking, is this gonna matter in 5 years? Why is he wearing that color shirt? Is that roach the killer? If I never saw BB, it would be hard to imagine a show better than Scandal. But it is, by large margins.
If you like superb voice acting, story telling, excellent voice acting, etc check out Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

It's my fav. show.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1355642/

Last edited:
Whats up NT, first time posting here and with all the hype surrounding this show i decided to give it a watch

Watching it on netflix I'm in season 1 episode 6

and so far I'm liking it,

What am I in for NT? :nerd:

you're in for the ride of your life
srs

Whats up NT, first time posting here and with all the hype surrounding this show i decided to give it a watch

Uh,... best show ever.

Emotional roller coaster.

You guys weren't lying :x ( good way )

Spent my whole sunday watching season 1 and 2, I'm up to season 3 now

No lie walter JR seems a bit of a a-hole :smh: idk if thats just me

NETFLIX, INC. BOB ODENKIRKNetflix is credited with helping Breaking Bad become a hit on TV, and the AMC drama became one of the first signature titles on the streaming service, helping introduce binge viewing. The two’s successful symbiotic relationship is now being extended with the upcoming Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul. Netflix and Breaking Bad producer Sony Pictures Television have closed a deal for the spinoff series for all of the streaming service’s territories. In the U.S. and Canada, the complete first season of Saul will be available to Netflix members after its season finale on AMC Networks in 2014.

Co-created and executive produced by Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan and series’ writer Peter Gould, Better Call Saul tells the story of mall-based super lawyer Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk) in the years before he became Walter White’s attorney. From parking tickets to mass murder, from slip-and-fall to bond fraud, Saul handles it all. “Breaking Bad is widely recognized as one of the great TV experiences in this new golden age of television,” said Netflix’s chief content officer Ted Sarandos. “It has also proven very popular with Netflix subscribers around the world. This spin-off promises to continue its tradition of powerful storytelling.” Added Sony Pictures TV president Steve Mosko, “Coming off of the overwhelming success of Breaking Bad, we’re excited to continue our collaboration with Vince, as well as Peter Gould, and that fans around the world will be able to embrace Saul.“

http://niketalk.com/t/577395/netflix-to-stream-breaking-bad-spinoff-better-call-saul#post_19336824

YES!!!!!!!

Just when you think everything is ok... Something happens.
This show has me literally on the edge of my seat every episode.
Only 4 episodes left. :frown:
Still mad about Mike.

OMG the feels right now. :frown: |I
I think I liked this a little more than just as much as The Sopranos. I know I made that thread.

Last edited:

What am I in for NT?
nerd.gif
everyone dies.

srs

not srs

to me its the greatest show. you will not be disappointed.

Son, I just finished season 4 and mind=blown. :wow: can't wait to see what the final season has in store. Hector was Ruthless back in the day. I'll be glad when I finish watching so I can read through this thread.

Haven't checked in here in a while.

I see sooperhooper rustled some jimmies with his Scandal comments.
laugh.gif

I love Scandal (need to catch up on the last 3 episodes) but Breaking Bad is on another level.

I just finished the final episode. Watched the entire series in less than two months.

Just some moments/quotes that I'd like to highlight.

All in all I did not like Flynn. Just because you have special needs that doesn't give you the right to disrespect your parents the way he does. I always assumed they have him more leeway because they knew how frustrated he was, but he crossed the line repeatedly. At times he had good points tho.

My favorite lines: (that I can remember right now)
Say my name
You're Heisenberg.
You're got damn right.

Hank to Walt before getting killed: your the smartest man I know, and you still can't figure out that he made his mind up 10 minutes ago.

Gus to Walt at pollos: "you and I have nothing in common Mr white. " That moment was chilling to me. His character shifted before or eyes. It seemed as if his accent changed and everything.

I was shocked when Hank was killed off. Dude was such a harda*s. Annoying obnoxious and cocky, but a stand up guy at the end of the day.

I despised those twins that were hitmen. I was delighted when Hank offed them.

I was disturbed/shocked when gus offed victor. Caught me mad off guard.

My mouth was wide open when Hank watched the confession video.

Another favorite line I forgot:

Jesse to Walt: you don't need a criminal lawyer... You need a "criminal" lawyer.

Saul was one of my favorite characters. He was street smart and book smart, he just kept getting caught in certain crossfires. He always came through when he said he knows a guy. I always expected one of his connections to flop but they were always solid.

The show (along with walts character) took a dark turn when he watched Jane die. The feels were activated. That's when I noticed that he wasn't all good guy and was capable of being a monster. Especially since he played dumb about it.
The fact that he revealed revealed it to jesse at the end was like a sign of respect and disrespect at the same time. That moment affected me the most.

Tuco was a crazy dude. His character was wild on Training Day, but he was on another level on this.

I was a little disgusted to see how Ruthless Hector was when he was younger. I thought he was an innocent old man. I was shocked when he didn't drop a dime on jesse in the interrogation room. Definitely an intense scene.

As stated before, the ending of season 4 was a masterpiece. When they zoomed in on the lilly of the valley in walts backyard, walts maniacal genius was bumped up another level. Still not exactly sure how jesse connected the dots as he was about to get picked up. I'm assuming it's because huyell pickpocketed him so smoothly that he figured he had to hit up the riacin too.

Last edited:
mike is gonna be in the majority of every episode of community this season if it hasnt been posted yet

Crazy how similar these are. Not just the picture, but the story as well: providing and protecting your people by any means necessary.

I'm exhausted from watching like 15 episodes in the last week, now I have to laboriously go through this thread and play catch up. Only 600 more pages. This show is the definition of art.

Back
Top Bottom