Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Guarantee half of you haven't even watched a single episode of scandal, and if you have you probably caught some random episode in the middle of a season. It's necessary to start from the beginning so you'll understand the storyline, it's far more intricate than BB.
I can only judge breaking bad on its first two seasons and it's good but can't hold a candle to scandal imo.

Watch it or not, doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'll continue to enjoy both.

Guarantee half of you haven't even watched a single episode of scandal, and if you have you probably caught some random episode in the middle of a season. It's necessary to start from the beginning so you'll understand the storyline, it's far more intricate than BB.
I can only judge breaking bad on its first two seasons and it's good but can't hold a candle to scandal imo.

Watch it or not, doesn't matter to me one way or another. I'll continue to enjoy both.

:stoneface:

just watched the final episode.

Such an amazing show :pimp:

can someone explain to me why Jesse hated Walt so much at the end? Is it still because he poisoned Brock?

just watched the final episode.

Such an amazing show :pimp:

can someone explain to me why Jesse hated Walt so much at the end? Is it still because he poisoned Brock?

b/c walt is the devil

everything they did together, it was the betterment of walt and not jesse

walt said he saw jane die to jesse, hank smashed in jesses face due to walt, etc

Leave. Scandal is trash.

BB is the best of all time arguably.

Scandal isn't even the best on tv now.

:stoneface: :smh:

Like I said, I'm only two seasons into breaking bad and I'm excited about the discovering what's next.
I don't want to stumble on any spoilers, but from what I gather, it seems like at some point of the show pinkman is going to get even more strung out (possibly die) and donate his lungs to Walt who will be on his death bed. To me that'll be a perfect ending.

Like I said, I'm only two seasons into breaking bad and I'm excited about the discovering what's next.
I don't want to stumble on any spoilers, but from what I gather, it seems like at some point of the show pinkman is going to get even more strung out (possibly die) and donate his lungs to Walt who will be on his death bed. To me that'll be a perfect ending.

laugh.gif

Nah I watched the first ep of the first season and didn't care for it. Watched a few more eps anyway when I had free time. It's not that good or I should say it's good but not anything in the great or amazing stratosphere.

Nowhere near the level of Breaking Bad.
:lol:
:rofl:

You should stay out this thread in case you don't want to be spoiled.

I will ask you this though why in the hell would a cancer patient want the lungs of a strung out junkie? What doctor or hospital is okaying that surgery? :lol:

Last edited:

We will be eagerly awaiting your apology once you progress a little further into Breaking Bad.

Was it really necessary to kill Mike? Makes me want to stop watching. :smh:
I'm on season 5 episode 8 btw. I'm out of this thread now.

Whats up NT, first time posting here and with all the hype surrounding this show i decided to give it a watch

Watching it on netflix I'm in season 1 episode 6

and so far I'm liking it,

What am I in for NT? :nerd:

Whats up NT, first time posting here and with all the hype surrounding this show i decided to give it a watch

Watching it on netflix I'm in season 1 episode 6

and so far I'm liking it,

What am I in for NT?
nerd.gif
you're in for the ride of your life

srs

Back
Top Bottom