Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Got my barrel today too...comes with all the seasons blurays obviously, bonus features disc, along with a Pollos apron, and pretty dope Heisenberg coin. The discs come in clear pieces that are held together by magnets, with a graphic on each piece that completes when you put em together....nice subtle touches and an overall dope set

Got my barrel today too...comes with all the seasons blurays obviously, bonus features disc, along with a Pollos apron, and pretty dope Heisenberg coin. The discs come in clear pieces that are held together by magnets, with a graphic on each piece that completes when you put em together....nice subtle touches and an overall dope set
Thanks for the info.

Seems cool.

I'd cop just for the apron.

UPDATE: so on top of my barrel arriving a day early, turns out the pricing got royally screwed up by Future Shop, so me and a bunch of other lucky Canadians who pre-ordered ended up paying only $24.99 FOR THE ENTIRE SET!!

:smokin :smokin :smokin

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/breaking-bad-complete-series-24-99-a-1411733/

Apparently the "complete series" price was accidentally changed on the website to $24.99 instead of the "complete season 1", and now they have to honour it because of their price protection policy.

Last edited:
Just started watching the show a few weeks ago so I'm trying to catch up on Netflix now. I'm about halfway through season 2. I have no idea how it's going to stretch out to five seasons. The dude Tuco was od insane :wow: i remember him playing a similar role on training day but this one was waaaaay more intense.

Still tho, Scandal >>>>>>>>>
Reported

Back
Top Bottom