Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

:lol: So dumb. I aint even know Pinky & the Brain had a spinoff.

Plus everybody knows Pinky was the genius.

Last edited:
:lol: @ re-do

Swearing or more violence wouldn't make this show any better. It was plenty violent already.. boxcutter, anyone? If anything, having some restrictions on violence and profanity made the show even better. It meant the violence they did show had all the more impact. It meant the swearing they did show was even more powerful.

And besides.. you guys would change your tune when Skyler got naked every other episode.

i just meant like imagine a show like this with this premise with hbo's budget

Principal Carmen nude scene. :nerd:

Seriously though, I'm imagining it and I don't see how it gets much better. It's one of, if not the best, directed/ produced/ looking/ acted series ever.

Last edited:
i just meant like imagine a show like this with this premise with hbo's budget

Principal Carmen nude scene. :nerd:

Seriously though, I'm imagining it and I don't see how it gets much better. It's one of, if not the best, directed/ produced/ looking/ acted series ever.

Yes to all of this... good one on the Principal Carmen nude scene.

Also, agree this was the best... yet at least.

Lost could have been up there, but...

Still haven't seen the wire.

As you will (correctly) hear over and over, the Wire is, pretty much undoubtedly, the best and most sophisticated American show ever created.  But BB is definitely in the discussion, maybe even a 1B to the Wire's 1A.  

finally finished season 5
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
Only season of any show I can think of that was more engrossing would be Season 4 of the Wire

Those 2 seasons are masterpieces.  Television at its absolute finest.

still going through withdrawals, the feels felt through the last season specially the last 2 episodes are unmatched by anything ive ever watched on televison, i had no idea what to feel, i was angry, sad, sympathetic, happy, dawg feels, feels everywhere and then it was over and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sat in front of the TV for a good hour not knowing what to do with my life...lmaooooo

I watched Crawl Space last night with my girl, and knowing what I know now, I can't watch that episode without thinking Walt is a damn mastermind. Just the fact his manipulation skills are OD :x :smh:

As you will (correctly) hear over and over, the Wire is, pretty much undoubtedly, the best and most sophisticated American show ever created.  But BB is definitely in the discussion, maybe even a 1B to the Wire's 1A.  

The Wire is ridiculously overrated.

I still haven't found a show to replace BB with.. I watch True Detective in one day lol, so that doesn't count.. I really do need to get around to watching the Wire...

every show that should be seen imo:

Banshee

Ray Donovan

Orange Is The New Black

House Of Cards

The Sopranos

Misfits

Homeland

Boardwalk Empire

House Of Lies

Game Of Thrones

Shameless

Sons Of Anarchy

The Shield

The Walking Dead

The Wire

Mad Men

True Blood

Mad Men is a good recommendation. Probably the best written series i've ever watched. Going to start its final season soon.

every show that should be seen imo:

Banshee
Ray Donovan
Orange Is The New Black
House Of Cards
The Sopranos
Misfits
Homeland
Boardwalk Empire
House Of Lies
Game Of Thrones
Shameless
Sons Of Anarchy
The Shield
The Walking Dead
The Wire
Mad Men
True Blood

You forgot True Detective. Best show I've watched since BB ended.

Just finished season 1 of bates motel...wasn't that bad, kept me interested

allright we're derailing :lol:

watching BB the second time around...just finished season 5 ep. 2 :frown:

Back
Top Bottom