Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

Man just finished te show, DA FEELS, DA DAMB FEELS BROS!

How can I possibly watch another show and enjoy it after watching this classic?...how!!!?

I thought it was genius how they threw that scene with him at the diner after New Hampshire way back in season 4, I knew that's pretty much how it would wrap up, I just had no clue who he was gonna go to war with...I kind of wish Jesse would have been more receptive to Walt at the end, but I understand...I just don't know what Jesse has to live for, there is nothing stoping dude from killing himself after all this.

I thought it was genius how they threw that scene with him at the diner after New Hampshire way back in season 4, I knew that's pretty much how it would wrap up, I just had no clue who he was gonna go to war with...I kind of wish Jesse would have been more receptive to Walt at the end, but I understand...I just don't know what Jesse has to live for, there is nothing stoping dude from killing himself after all this.

Bet first thing dude did was race down to Sauls office

Honestly I think the success of this show was how well developed the characters were, It torn me apart, had no clue who to root for at times, specially when things went south with Hank and Walt....I hated then loved, then hated Jesse, same with Skyler...maybe Marie was **** all the time, Gus was just :pimp: and the way he went out was nuts...I'm a Walking Dead Stan and I think being in the same network they should really take notes on how to develop characters, because is the complete opposite with TWD, I struggle with connecting with the characters..

Btw the hell happened to Bill Burrs character?...ohh and yeah I just got reminded of Beneke, hated that douche from beginning to end.

Honestly I think the success of this show was how well developed the characters were, It torn me apart, had no clue who to root for at times, specially when things went south with Hank and Walt....I hated then loved, then hated Jesse, same with Skyler...maybe Marie was **** all the time, Gus was just :pimp: and the way he went out was nuts...I'm a Walking Dead Stan and I think being in the same network they should really take notes on how to develop characters, because is the complete opposite with TWD, I struggle with connecting with the characters..

Feltthe exact same. I hated Walt for not just taking that handout. But thru his character development you find he has a huge ego and wants no handouts and wants power to shove it to his old business partners. But you gotta dig his mean streak.

My fav part of the whole series was how it was believable. There was prolly a few farfetched scenarios in the whole series. But accurate and thought out neatly the entire time.

Feltthe exact same. I hated Walt for not just taking that handout. But thru his character development you find he has a huge ego and wants no handouts and wants power to shove it to his old business partners. But you gotta dig his mean streak.

My fav part of the whole series was how it was believable. There was prolly a few farfetched scenarios in the whole series. But accurate and thought out neatly the entire time.

Gonna rewatch the whole series starting tonight

Last edited:

There are powerful magnets that can do that though. What's farfetched is how they just got away with it :lol: Especially after the truck leaned over.

The magnet scene had me real nervous about the prospects of Season 5. It was a little too hokey and I was worried they would continue down that path. I think that was my least favorite moment in the series, but they made it work.

Last edited:
Is there a reason why Hank and Gomie didn't show Jack and the crew their badges right before the shoot out?

Back
Top Bottom