*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

What do you think?

Screenshot_20230325_192856_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230325_192759_Twitter.jpg

White people can't help themselves. I swear tearing down black celebrities is a fetish for some of these weirdos on Twitter. Why didn't these two just out him from the jump since they seemingly knew "he's a monster?" The virtue signaling is corny.

Man, I broke the news to my girl…she said, “oh hell no….:rofl:
My girl is progressive as hell; when she walked in the house and I told her what happened and she was like "OMG, that's crazy!!!"

Then I told her the girlfriend might be white, and she looked at me like...
i-beg-your-pardon-dr-umar.gif

The discourse around the situation finna be a ****show.

Well now the Army commercial campaign makes more sense.

In all seriousness, this is wildly disappointing and I hope it's being exaggerated. For both parties' sake.

Well now the Army commercial campaign makes more sense.

In all seriousness, this is wildly disappointing and I hope it's being exaggerated. For both parties' sake.
If true... Dude's a dumbass who threw it away for nothing.

I dont think dudes believe women period. Just adding (insert group) in front of it, gives them another excuse.

Do you think people believe people generally? Or do you think men only disbelieve women?

The entire word “cap” is centered around people not believing other people.

Nah...it couldn't have been Majors we know.

It had to be one of his evil variants

pun-and-done.gif

But seriously though, if true, dude legit would have lived up to the role of being the biggest threat to the Marvel universe.

Last edited:
Do you think people believe people generally? Or do you think men only disbelieve women?

The entire word “cap” is centered around people not believing other people.

I mean I think Im more inclined to believe women especially when the evidence is overwhelming and the person is a repeat offender.

I dont believe simple he said she said nonsense though I gotta see some level of proof.

I also believe men when they claim to be victims of domestic assault. Thats an even less discussed topic.

Back
Top Bottom