*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

Stay away from them white women.

C140E52A-383E-40B7-A8FE-DCB5012D5A08.gif

"The military’s sexual assault problem is only getting worse"​

More incidents, less reporting, plummeting confidence in the system to get justice ― those are the takeaways from the Defense Department’s most recent annual sexual assault prevention and response report, released Thursday.

For years, officials have couched increases in sexual assault reports by claiming that survivors are becoming more comfortable with reporting, but for 2021, that math doesn’t bear out.

The audacity :lol: :smh:

2wb5ja.jpg

One thing I think needs to be said, regardless of the outcome of this, Hollywood’s sins aren’t OUR sins. They don’t live the same lives we live, they don’t have the same problems. Thats what happened with the #metoo movement. Hollywood’s dirt got exposed, and suddenly it was everyone’s problem.

Even before this came out based on his interviews I always thoughts something was off about him. :lol:

I guess I was right.

This happened in a NYC cab or Uber?

If so there’s a good chance that something is on film.

The problem is the pr damage. Even if innocent what does this mean?

Army coming back? Or anyone else who dropped him?

If innocent curious if he can sue for defamation for these Twitter bees hopping on the bandwagon.

We know the retracting is never as loud as the assumption. People get quiet as if what they said before was never even said.

Hell, go look in the JUssie Smollet thread.

Back
Top Bottom