*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

alright ill be corny but yall's girl getting picked up in the air by other dudes.

I pictured son lecturing her after how she embarrassed him and that wasn't appropriate of a woman of her stature like he did the other broad.

You never squealed and never seemed that happy to see me :rofl:

I think it all depends on the people and their relationships which I know nothing about so I can't call it. NGL, getting all up in arms about it without an real context does come off as insecure. I mean is this dude Druski really the pinnacle of men in 2024?

no one is up in arms. you're right about it being their relationship but i'm speaking in general now not their specific relationship.
under what context would this be cool to you?

out of respect to my wife, EYE am not picking up any old acquaintances in the air like this. it's the principle.

I guess if yall swing and/or are in an open relationship (or any type of relationship that allows you to knowingly loan out your wife/girl) you could be able to sit there and pretend it doesn't affect you.

Other than that, please explain what type of arrangement would be present that would cause a man tk be cool with that type of behavior.

Cata rea
I think it all depends on the people and their relationships which I know nothing about so I can't call it. NGL, getting all up in arms about it without an real context does come off as insecure. I mean is this dude Druski really the pinnacle of men in 2024?
The fact that these cats are up in arms about another man's broad speaks volumes... I remember a few years ago me & my homegirl was having a discussion about the seemingly discontent that seemed to be growing between the sexes, I chalked it up to mostly just internet discourse but she was adamant that it was prevalent in real with the main reason being that men have become very feminine. Reading the comments in threads like this or just comments on the internet, in general, just further reinforced the point she was trying to make to me. I was raised not to watch another man's pockets or speak on another man's relationship but cats today do that ish more than women. Fam asked "would you be cool with that if that was your girl?" Like that's the point, she's not my girl and that isn't my relationship. If her man ain't bothered, why are you? Different times I guess.

out of respect to my wife, EYE am not picking up any old acquaintances in the air like this. it's the principle.
Thats cool, but this aint about you, or are they married. Plus, I thought was was a "PR relationship to get back on the good side of black folk." So there's that. Even in general, realistically speaking not filling in any blanks with insecu-I mean imagination. They could be life long friends, meaning she's known him longer and better than the what 1 year they got. Could be the gay friend. Now you a whole insecure fool. Could be a cousin. How long have they been together? I doubt he knows the whole family nor would you in this situation. Personally, I would inquire who was that and was that all about before I went to feeling disrespected because quite frankly, Im not about to be with anyone that don't know any better so I KNOW aint no funny business going on. We can't do that so is there to even talk about?

Jape when you pick up his baby mama:
IMG_1511.gif

REAL people don’t play with their significant others.

Back
Top Bottom