*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

IMG_4217.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4217.jpeg
    IMG_4217.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 502
unless he's trying to get at her and it's reciprocated, there's zero reason to pick up any chick like that.
especially someone else's girl. that's mad disrespectful and megan good should've handled it
The internet is making a big deal out of nothing. He showed Jonathan hella love first and continued that same energy with Megan. I don't get why people are so fixated on tearing down Jonathan and Megan's relationship.

The internet is making a big deal out of nothing. He showed Jonathan hella love first and continued that same energy with Megan. I don't get why people are so fixated on tearing down Jonathan and Megan's relationship.
The world is evil B.

The less we knew about Jonathan Majors, the better :lol:. Can’t put my finger on it, but dude got some weird energy for real.

His likability falloff is something to be studied. From like Lovecraft until Creed/Ant Man…he could damn near do no wrong. Then the photoshoot, how he be acting, and then the white women thing….and here we are :lol:

The less we knew about Jonathan Majors, the better :lol:. Can’t put my finger on it, but dude got some weird energy for real.

His likability falloff is something to be studied. From like Lovecraft until Creed/Ant Man…he could damn near do no wrong. Then the photoshoot, how he be acting, and then the white women thing….and here we are :lol:
Let’s not forget his fascination to coretta scott king.

He just picked her up like a long time friend. Not a big deal

Ain't no way yall would be saying this if that was YOUR woman getting picked up. I get it though, we are the insecure ones.

Where is the video of him showing Majors love? Cuz I ain't seen any love shown in that one vid posted.

Dude is like Carlton meets Mike Tyson

No one has brought up the real result Majors might feel disrespected

Y'all ever seen a picture of Coretta being picked up like that?

Last edited:
so if somebody shows you love, you cool with them picking up your girl like that lol

i mean it’s your girl i’m not gonna tell you how to feel but you look funny

Like I said, dudes will say anything to prevent the insecure accusation.

The two things legit have nothing to do with each other. Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom