*Breaking* Johnathon Majors Arrested Vol. Strangulation, Assault & Harassment...

Seems like she already with it.
af64e630-cf55-4167-a452-84c18206373f_1140x641.jpg

Meagan-Good-Jonathan-Majors-mc-231206-03-84e2be.jpg

16911575071544.jpg

81e8a5c29590e780d53fd0db4207d831j.jpg

images

The more I think about it, either he was cheating with Meagan Good the whole time, or him and the white girl was never really a thing. They were just smashing and someone caught feelings and started tripping.

I still can't get over how ridiculously delusional mans was.

He really sees himself on the same level of cultural relevance as one of the greatest Civil Rights activists of all time, and the first black president :lol:

Off of what? Playing Kang and army commercials?

Does he even have a Will.I.Am co-sign?

Then you lecture a young British white woman with a drinking problem about needing to act like their wives. :rofl:

:lol: Good actor man, sucks his future got derailed by essentially a toxic relationship. Hope he gets a grip on reality though on his way back.

Fool asked a 20 something BRITISH white woman to carry herself like Coretta Scott King…

There are white women in America probably 45 years of age who don’t even know who Coretta Scott is. :lol: :lol: :lol: dudes expectations and ideologies be outlandish and bogus as hell :rofl:

Show them a solo portrait of her without MLK and they’d probably say that’s Angela Bassett.

Shame on that fool. Instead of catching a nut, and making her beat feet forever, he caught feelings and tried to make a home with her.

Tried to turn Mary Poppins into Coretta, smh

Btw on the topic of interracial dating, it's plenty of brothas in happy relationships with WW who aren't being sent to jail or no goofy **** like that.

Just gotta use discretion and not be EXCLUSIVELY checking for white women

Nothing wrong with seeing wtf goin on over on Milk Mountain every now and then.

you shouldnt use Tiger bruh

I have no issue with interracial dating. Love who you want to love.

But no famous non-white man has engaged in more mischief because of his unquenchable lush for white women, than Tiger Woods.

But black folk need to let Tiger go. He wants no parts of us.

Let the Cablinasian community worry about him.

I'm not religious so maybe I'm loosing something in translation.

When is reading the Bible ever inappropriate. I assumed he was doing that to look like a person woth "high morals".

As a religious person, I definitely agree he was being insensitive, unremorseful, and downright foolish. I don't care how much faith you have, you still have to have awareness of the society you're residing in.

I know he was trying to "combat evil" with the word of God, but in the Bible it also states following the laws of your land. While it may not be illegal in the court system, we all know in the court of public opinion and jurors will look at the lack of etiquette.

Furthers the notion of how delusional he his, along with his wanting a white woman to be his Coretta Obama. He is the weird artist type, which is fine by me, but HE needs s to accept it.

I'm not religious so maybe I'm loosing something in translation.

When is reading the Bible ever inappropriate. I assumed he was doing that to look like a person woth "high morals".

sure, that was his intent.

but to yt folks, it comes off as arrogant, dismissive, unapologetic even.

Back
Top Bottom