Breaking News: Derrick Rose named 2010-2011 MVP

pimp.gif

where does he rank as far as youngest winners? this fool was born in 1988 and just won the MVP of the NBA..
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

where does he rank as far as youngest winners? this fool was born in 1988 and just won the MVP of the NBA..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

He has all star players around him Noah boozer Lou , I do believe its all hype ,

Durant
pimp.gif
I love Durant, but he's not in the discussion this year.

He has all star players around him Noah boozer Lou , I do believe its all hype ,

Durant
pimp.gif
I love Durant, but he's not in the discussion this year.

Using "if you take player X off the team" as an arguing point is garbage.

You can take ANY star player off their respective team and that team will lose the majority of the games. Why? Because a lot of the organization's cap is contributed to the player you are taking off the team. If that player wasn't on the team, then there would be more money to spend on other quality players to add to the squad.

Keep using that as a counterpoint though. It's hilarious.

Using "if you take player X off the team" as an arguing point is garbage.

You can take ANY star player off their respective team and that team will lose the majority of the games. Why? Because a lot of the organization's cap is contributed to the player you are taking off the team. If that player wasn't on the team, then there would be more money to spend on other quality players to add to the squad.

Keep using that as a counterpoint though. It's hilarious.

Durant
pimp.gif

Lu's never been an All-Star...Noah's never been an All-Star..Boozer the only one...and him and Noah were gone half the year....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom