Breaking News: Derrick Rose named 2010-2011 MVP

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

He has all star players around him Noah boozer Lou , I do believe its all hype ,

Durant
pimp.gif

Lu's never been an All-Star...Noah's never been an All-Star..Boozer the only one...and him and Noah were gone half the year....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

He has all star players around him Noah boozer Lou , I do believe its all hype ,

Durant
pimp.gif

Lu's never been an All-Star...Noah's never been an All-Star..Boozer the only one...and him and Noah were gone half the year....
grin.gif

He's got a lot of talent around him, but he makes them go.  They are soooo much better because of him.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Durant
pimp.gif

grin.gif

He's got a lot of talent around him, but he makes them go.  They are soooo much better because of him.

So the official announcement on Monday? with the presentation Tuesday?

So the official announcement on Monday? with the presentation Tuesday?

The guy with the best narrative won the award. Not surprised.

Hopefully one day these voters will smarten up like baseball voters have, and then the most deserving would win.

The guy with the best narrative won the award. Not surprised.

Hopefully one day these voters will smarten up like baseball voters have, and then the most deserving would win.

Back
Top Bottom