Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

SERIOUSLY IT WOULD BE INCREDIBLY STUPID TO DO THIS....LOOK AT THEMFOR GOD SAKES..THEY LOOK LIKE THE 02 RETRO BLUE FOAM PROS.... SMH

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

if the soles are black ill be happy cause the shoes dont crease and the soles dont yellow

Now THAT is thinking positive. Thanks for the reinforcement -- 'cause I was coppin NO MATTER WHAT.
laugh.gif

I'm a little upset, BUT then again I don't own any Foams..and will look forward to ANY Color!...I just want a pair very bad!

^^That pic of the black foams with the clear sole should come out!!

Stupid crazy color combo!..sick!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

LETS HOPE THERE IS A CLEAR BOTTOM

didnt you say that some spot is getting their shipment in november and that your not going to tell no1. shouldnt " you " know whats "goingdown" i mean... c'mon, let us know when your spot gets them.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by 86 NT

All of your who are saying this need to stop.
DO YOU NOT remember the Cactus Foam release? It of course will not be a clear sole, that would disrespect the Penny with a clear sole.
68225e38b184a1296638cd9eac4a42a40a004ca.gif

i have been saying this since way back before solid soles came about... ONLY THE PENNYS SHOULD HAVE THE ICE BOTTOMS.

YYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't want this to go down. Let's hope not. Black soles don't look bad anyway.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

I doubt this is true.
Same here. I get the impression that Nike (or at least the Nike Basketball division) listens to the voice of their customers, and they should knowthat we want clear soles on Foams.

Hopefully they don't disappoint, because they've been doing well since the start of 2007.

Got word that Nike changed its mind again, and will be going to do icy bottoms, so you can lock up this post. And this is the final word on the releaseversion. And one of my guys after seeing this post actually emailed me to tell me that...

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Got word that Nike changed its mind again, and will be going to do icy bottoms, so you can lock up this post. And this is the final word on the release version. And one of my guys after seeing this post actually emailed me to tell me that...

thank god.......lock it

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Got word that Nike changed its mind again, and will be going to do icy bottoms, so you can lock up this post. And this is the final word on the release version. And one of my guys after seeing this post actually emailed me to tell me that...

thank god.......lock it
Let's hope this is true.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by sloanboy

thank god.......lock it
Let's hope this is true.
better be...cuz that is one of my final shoes purchases.

^^^ Can your Nike guy give us a confirmation as to which month they're dropping? Is it November or February?
peace

Done and Done, lock plz

Back
Top Bottom