Breaking News: Eggplant Foamposites = No Clear Bottoms!!!

Like i said before, this is what I heard from a source. I've been on NT for quite awhile now, I'm not going to post something to grab attention oranything like that. I just want to let the public know that it is a strong possibility that these are scrapped. I want clear soles just as much as everyoneelse, heck even more, because i put money down for a size run as soon as the orders were put through from the accounts. So my money has been sitting in limbofor about 3 months already. I just wanted to let everyone know, so that if Nike indeed scrapped them, we can voice our anger and hopefully get them to go backto their original colorway.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

All of your who are saying this need to stop.
DO YOU NOT remember the Cactus Foam release? It of course will not be a clear sole, that would disrespect the Penny with a clear sole.
68225e38b184a1296638cd9eac4a42a40a004ca.gif

i have been saying this since way back before solid soles came about... ONLY THE PENNYS SHOULD HAVE THE ICE BOTTOMS.

never wear them is your name? so i take it u buy sneakers and ... never wear them? whats the point? so u can resell your clear bottom penny's when themarket floods with ugly @*$ solid purple bottom foams? i think its borderline crazy if they really decides to go with solid bottoms on these, they will go fromcash to trash real quick with another disappointment from nike.

if nike pulls the trigger with no icey bottoms that would be a bone move part 2. nike had a classic with the cactus joints if it woulda been a green clearishtype color but they messed up so i doubt they will repeat the screw up but hey its nike.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You dont have concrete proof, why even start a post to get every-ones bloodboiling?
you should change the tittle to "RUMOR 100% unconfirmed" so people wont waste their time reading nonsense.
you state how long you've been on nt, but yet i see the newbie template.

1. misleading tittle
2. No pics
3.Speculation

oh cmon nike not again the same %@%%, just put that damn clear sole on these babies and another classic is born

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

never wear them is your name? so i take it u buy sneakers and ... never wear them? whats the point? so u can resell your clear bottom penny's when the market floods with ugly @*$ solid purple bottom foams? i think its borderline crazy if they really decides to go with solid bottoms on these, they will go from cash to trash real quick with another disappointment from nike.
Ah why are you attacking this man's name. I have seen never wear them post a bunch and he in no way is a reseller. The man has a screen name,why attack him for it. I dont understand NT'ers they hate on people over a computer.

Now on to the post
If nike makes it a solid sole, i think they dropped the ball, why change a new classic so close to release. I hardly doubt that they are a solid bottom andthese are going to release in november in places. I think production of these have been over. So unless pictures surface soon, i dont see them changing thesole color at all

No clear bottoms=no cop
Only reason I would contemplate this cw is the clear outsole. Otherwise, not even a consideration...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

never wear them is your name? so i take it u buy sneakers and ... never wear them? whats the point? so u can resell your clear bottom penny's when the market floods with ugly @*$ solid purple bottom foams?
Ah why are you attacking this man's name. I have seen never wear them post a bunch and he in no way is a reseller.
let me clear my voice (cough cough....)
My screen name is the opposite of what i do... check me out on the wdywt jumpman loyalist page... i'd build you a 2 story house with all the shoe boxes ihave gone through. but the market being flooded with foams?... never... you can never have enough foams.
wink.gif

The man has a screen name, why attack him for it. I dont understand NT'ers they hate on people over a computer.
i know right? i guess i shouldve never got banned (2x) from niketalk back in '02 huh? maybe then i wouldnt be getting "hated" on formy screen name.

Back
Top Bottom