BREAKING NEWS: Michael Vick is officially a free man

Originally Posted by NY Denim Seller

Only Caucasians care about Dogs. Minorities really don't have that affection or affinity for animals. You see those White boys always kissing these dogs in the mouth?

If Brett Favre or Peyton Manning had done what Vick had done, it would of been swept under the rug. No media coverage, people would of kept quite.

But since it was Michael Vick, the thug from bad news, with cornrows and baggy clothes, they destroyed him and his career.
*** Crackers are only good in soup ***

Only Caucasians care about Dogs. Minorities really don't have that affection or affinity for animals. You see those White boys always kissing these dogs in the mouth?

If Brett Favre or Peyton Manning had done what Vick had done, it would of been swept under the rug. No media coverage, people would of kept quite.

But since it was Michael Vick, the thug from bad news, with cornrows and baggy clothes, they destroyed him and his career.

This is a racial issue.
You've written some real stupid stuff in this thread, but this is just scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Go drown yourself.

Team "I hate white people"
LifeLessons ------ NY Denim Seller ----- KLJ
KLJ is white
laugh.gif

Listen I'm Black, but this country doesn't give a damn about us. Imprisoning Michael Vick you are basically saying a dog's life or lives is worth more than a Black person's life, or a human beings life.

Level of Importance in America
1. Caucasian, Whites, Anglo-Saxons
2. Dogs, animals, etc.
3. Ninjas

We are at the bottom of the totem pole.
indifferent.gif

They don't give a damn about us. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll get the picture. They're trying to get rid of all our Millionaires and Famous people. Barry Bonds, TI, Michael Vick.

It's Ninja Hunting Season in America.

Back on topic, The man served his time, its the past, reinstate him into the NFL. Everyone deserves a second chance.
laugh.gif

If you really believe that, instead of worrying about it, why don't you just rise above all that?

And T.I. got 2 months, any non-celebrity would've gotten much more
tired.gif
. And I'm not gonna get on Barry
laugh.gif
... Because well...that's too easy.

And
laugh.gif
@Chester. Even more
laugh.gif
that you put KLJ's name in there.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Listen I'm Black, but this country doesn't give a damn about us. Imprisoning Michael Vick you are basically saying a dog's life or lives is worth
more than a Black person's life, or a human beings life.

2. Dogs, animals, etc.

3. Ninjas

indifferent.gif

They don't give a damn about us. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll get the picture. They're trying to get rid of all our Millionaires
and Famous people. Barry Bonds, TI, Michael Vick.

Back on topic, The man served his time, its the past, reinstate him into the NFL. Everyone deserves a second chance.

I made you a new signature.

[color= rgb(204, 51, 255)]LifeLessons ------ [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]NY Denim Seller ----- KLJ
[/color]
[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 51, 255)][color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]
[/color]
[/color]

Go ahead and copy + paste it. You can thank me later.

laugh.gif
i dont hate white people....I just hate how white people act like racism towards blacks is non existent but you have more white on black hate in america then any other races going at other races

but you funny though....yo weak !#! couldn't live a day in my shoes...things blacks do are always criticized 10 times worse.....but its w/e to me....but I know your mind is clouded from that meth you be smoking
Are you insinuating that because he's white and doesn't agree with your racist rants, that he's just some punk "%@!#*!*%"meth smoker? Sounds like you got the problem, not him.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Listen I'm Black, but this country doesn't give a damn about us. Imprisoning Michael Vick you are basically saying a dog's life or lives is worth more than a Black person's life, or a human beings life.

2. Dogs, animals, etc.
3. Ninjas

indifferent.gif

They don't give a damn about us. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll get the picture. They're trying to get rid of all our Millionaires and Famous people. Barry Bonds, TI, Michael Vick.

I made you a new signature.

LifeLessons ------ NY Denim Seller ----- KLJ

Go ahead and copy + paste it. You can thank me later.

roll.gif

TO has to be joking. Why is he surprised players want to mind their own business?

Why should they speak up on Vick?

indifferent.gif
@ him saying the commissioner should sit in jail.

Originally Posted by JPZx

"I think Goodell should go sit in prison for 23 months"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"Commissioner Roger Goodell has suspended Bills WR Terell Owens for 4 games for his disparaging remarks."

2. Dogs, animals, etc.
3. Ninjas

indifferent.gif

great logic
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Listen I'm Black, but this country doesn't give a damn about us. Imprisoning Michael Vick you are basically saying a dog's life or lives is worth
more than a Black person's life, or a human beings life.

2. Dogs, animals, etc.

3. Ninjas

indifferent.gif

They don't give a damn about us. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you'll get the picture. They're trying to get rid of all our Millionaires
and Famous people. Barry Bonds, TI, Michael Vick.

great logic
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
This thread has reached a newfound level of ignorance.

Why is it a black or white thing?
eyes.gif
If Vick did that to my dog I wouldwant his *#$ to sit in jail too. People acting like we gave him the chair or some %%%*
tired.gif
if that's the case why don't we just go around killing animals and itwouldn't matter b/c humans > animals.

btw if Vick comes back he'll never be the same he's better off trying to get a degree
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom