BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Damn, they weren't playing with that price increase. I'll see the silver pair on sale, Lord willing.

Damn, they weren't playing with that price increase. I'll see the silver pair on sale, Lord willing.

White/black Air Zoom Rookie. That's the best of both worlds. GP (my favorite player) wore the wht/blk LWP and then mix it up with some Penny sigs and Foam. Hmmmm. I'd be game for those.

Man.....Nke reallys need to retro the Maestro in the old white/Pine green colorway. Sorry, trip down memory lane.

White/black Air Zoom Rookie. That's the best of both worlds. GP (my favorite player) wore the wht/blk LWP and then mix it up with some Penny sigs and Foam. Hmmmm. I'd be game for those.

Man.....Nke reallys need to retro the Maestro in the old white/Pine green colorway. Sorry, trip down memory lane.

I'm gonna laugh so hard at Nike if these shoes flop and retailers don't order a lot from them. I hope there are retailers smart enough to see through the MSRP and order a small batch initially. Don't think they'll be moving fast at those prices. SMH.

Mad excited..

Until I saw the price..

sick.gif

I'm gonna laugh so hard at Nike if these shoes flop and retailers don't order a lot from them. I hope there are retailers smart enough to see through the MSRP and order a small batch initially. Don't think they'll be moving fast at those prices. SMH.

We pretty much knew that $225 was gonna be the final pice so i'm not surprised...
but 2 bills for the Rookies?!
laugh.gif
Yeah okay.

We pretty much knew that $225 was gonna be the final pice so i'm not surprised...
but 2 bills for the Rookies?!
laugh.gif
Yeah okay.

Back
Top Bottom