BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Damn... are the Rookies really $200? I really want them. Probably will be more than two colors though.
off sneakernews
nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-1.jpg

nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-2.jpg

nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-3.jpg

Damn... are the Rookies really $200? I really want them. Probably will be more than two colors though.
off sneakernews
nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-1.jpg

nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-2.jpg

nike-zoom-penny-rookie-lwp-3.jpg

^^Yeah true MF,but sometimes you just want the damn things NOW instead of having to wait you know?

^^Yeah true MF,but sometimes you just want the damn things NOW instead of having to wait you know?

Swoosh dudes are gonna have a field day with these.

I can see it now. Talkin bout "$135 shipped
happy.gif
"
or "$270 for two purr
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

Swoosh dudes are gonna have a field day with these.

I can see it now. Talkin bout "$135 shipped
happy.gif
"
or "$270 for two purr
pimp.gif
"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'm gonna laugh so hard at Nike if these shoes flop and retailers don't order a lot from them. I hope there are retailers smart enough to see through the MSRP and order a small batch initially. Don't think they'll be moving fast at those prices. SMH.

they moving ...tim duncans always do..225 is cakey though i wont lie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

I'm gonna laugh so hard at Nike if these shoes flop and retailers don't order a lot from them. I hope there are retailers smart enough to see through the MSRP and order a small batch initially. Don't think they'll be moving fast at those prices. SMH.

they moving ...tim duncans always do..225 is cakey though i wont lie
laugh.gif

how is this breaking news when there are 2 threads floating around about these?

how is this breaking news when there are 2 threads floating around about these?

These will sit for $225, just wait for the price to drop
Rookies look good
WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE GRIFFEY PIECES OF #!$+

These will sit for $225, just wait for the price to drop
Rookies look good
WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE GRIFFEY PIECES OF #!$+

I'M LMAO @ ALL OF YOU SAYING $225.00 IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THIS AND THAT. SAME DUDES PAYING UPWARDS TO $1000.00 FOR YEEZY'S AND $600.00 FOR SOUTH BEACH LEBRONS.

WHETHER OR NOT THEY SIT AND GO ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN ONE BIT THAT THEY WON'T SELL..

STOP CRYING ABOUT WHAT NIKE IS CHARGING FOR THE KICKS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BUY REGARDLESS....

I'M LMAO @ ALL OF YOU SAYING $225.00 IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THIS AND THAT. SAME DUDES PAYING UPWARDS TO $1000.00 FOR YEEZY'S AND $600.00 FOR SOUTH BEACH LEBRONS.

WHETHER OR NOT THEY SIT AND GO ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN ONE BIT THAT THEY WON'T SELL..

STOP CRYING ABOUT WHAT NIKE IS CHARGING FOR THE KICKS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BUY REGARDLESS....

News already broken. Price increase already been complained about. EZ-PASSes already distributed.

Back
Top Bottom