BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

News already broken. Price increase already been complained about. EZ-PASSes already distributed.

Silvers before all black pair YESSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couldve swore someone said all blacks were due on Black friday and silvers were December launch...glad its Silvers 1st
pimp.gif

Silvers before all black pair YESSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couldve swore someone said all blacks were due on Black friday and silvers were December launch...glad its Silvers 1st
pimp.gif

$225 or not, the OG photo blues are copped on sight, the bubbles are my pair are fogged out....

The blacks will be a game time decision, most likely will grab them with a price drop after christmas.

BTW, the breaking news title was kinda corny, sneakerheads don't get hype for these like foams, this is a different kind of monster.

$225 or not, the OG photo blues are copped on sight, the bubbles are my pair are fogged out....

The blacks will be a game time decision, most likely will grab them with a price drop after christmas.

BTW, the breaking news title was kinda corny, sneakerheads don't get hype for these like foams, this is a different kind of monster.

^^just put a hairdryer (on medium or high) to the units and move it back n forth till the fog burns off 
nerd.gif

^^just put a hairdryer (on medium or high) to the units and move it back n forth till the fog burns off 
nerd.gif

Waiting patiently on proper pictures of the binary blue Rookie's. I still like the yellow ones too. Hope they release.

Originally Posted by Mrdeadstock

I'M LMAO @ ALL OF YOU SAYING $225.00 IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THIS AND THAT. SAME DUDES PAYING UPWARDS TO $1000.00 FOR YEEZY'S AND $600.00 FOR SOUTH BEACH LEBRONS.

WHETHER OR NOT THEY SIT AND GO ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN ONE BIT THAT THEY WON'T SELL..

STOP CRYING ABOUT WHAT NIKE IS CHARGING FOR THE KICKS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BUY REGARDLESS....

chill_pill.jpg

I don't have a pair of Yeezy's OR South Beach's. Never spent close to any of those prices on a single pair of sneakers.

Honestly, these shoes are already expensive as it is. The cost of producing them is a lot less than what they sell them in stores for. You actually like the prospect of paying more? OK...
eyes.gif

Waiting patiently on proper pictures of the binary blue Rookie's. I still like the yellow ones too. Hope they release.

I'M LMAO @ ALL OF YOU SAYING $225.00 IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THIS AND THAT. SAME DUDES PAYING UPWARDS TO $1000.00 FOR YEEZY'S AND $600.00 FOR SOUTH BEACH LEBRONS.

WHETHER OR NOT THEY SIT AND GO ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN ONE BIT THAT THEY WON'T SELL..

STOP CRYING ABOUT WHAT NIKE IS CHARGING FOR THE KICKS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BUY REGARDLESS....

chill_pill.jpg

I don't have a pair of Yeezy's OR South Beach's. Never spent close to any of those prices on a single pair of sneakers.

Honestly, these shoes are already expensive as it is. The cost of producing them is a lot less than what they sell them in stores for. You actually like the prospect of paying more? OK...
eyes.gif

/thread..

2 pairs of the black joints and 2 pairs of the silver joints.. and lol @ people thinking these will sit..

being an anti-hypebeast is the new hypebeast i see..

/thread..

2 pairs of the black joints and 2 pairs of the silver joints.. and lol @ people thinking these will sit..

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

/thread..

u guys have fun paying what nike mandates
pimp.gif

us veterans have noticed the pattern that nike has started in the last few years and will still obtain the shoes but not for the sticker price.
grin.gif

/thread..

pimp.gif

us veterans have noticed the pattern that nike has started in the last few years and will still obtain the shoes but not for the sticker price.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

/thread..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

This

Originally Posted by bigj505

/thread..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

This

Back
Top Bottom