BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

So you'll willingly pay $200 for foamposites, yet these are essentially the same thing and will last just as long + have full length air, but the price is O.D.

Yeah the price is higher, what did you expect, name one retro whose MSRP has gone down over the years...i'll wait.

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...CH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH

Guess he didn't have to wait long, hah.

So you'll willingly pay $200 for foamposites, yet these are essentially the same thing and will last just as long + have full length air, but the price is O.D.

Yeah the price is higher, what did you expect, name one retro whose MSRP has gone down over the years...i'll wait.

Nah Boogz.
I quit the Foam (not due to the price either),but paying retail for these is out of the question.Now if these are on point then i'll wait for price drops.

Nah Boogz.
I quit the Foam (not due to the price either),but paying retail for these is out of the question.Now if these are on point then i'll wait for price drops.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

pic request. tim duncan rocking this..

333668.jpg

76402494.jpg
Nice. Robinson too?
eek.gif
So that photo dates back to around May 1998, in the playoffs. I'm looking at photos from march and he's got on something else... Did he ever wear the black c/w?

Then in '99 during their Finals run, it looks like he has some obscure Nike shoe that no one wants to remember.

333668.jpg

76402494.jpg
Nice. Robinson too?
eek.gif
So that photo dates back to around May 1998, in the playoffs. I'm looking at photos from march and he's got on something else... Did he ever wear the black c/w?

Then in '99 during their Finals run, it looks like he has some obscure Nike shoe that no one wants to remember.

holiday-1995-nike-air-flight-one-penny1.jpg

if i can only go back in time....

*right click save*  

holiday-1995-nike-air-flight-one-penny1.jpg

if i can only go back in time....

*right click save*  

@ bigj505: I totally agree with the point you originally made. I have been able to cop so many pairs of kicks way below retail simply by just waiting it out. I like both the foam max and the rookies but not for that much. $150 before tax is the most I have done for any shoe and that won't change. But for everyone else, do what you want.

@ bigj505: I totally agree with the point you originally made. I have been able to cop so many pairs of kicks way below retail simply by just waiting it out. I like both the foam max and the rookies but not for that much. $150 before tax is the most I have done for any shoe and that won't change. But for everyone else, do what you want.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nice. Robinson too?
eek.gif

Yeah, you didn't know that? The entire year they rocked them. I remember watching both of them play in them. It was that whole "Twin Towers" thing.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Nice. Robinson too?
eek.gif

Yeah, you didn't know that? The entire year they rocked them. I remember watching both of them play in them. It was that whole "Twin Towers" thing.

Originally Posted by PTone

roll.gif
  btw I wish they would retro the Air Ups...I loved those shoes

Originally Posted by PTone

roll.gif
  btw I wish they would retro the Air Ups...I loved those shoes

i just found a pair of the silver photoblue's ds for 280
smile.gif
i think i should be good just incase they bring these back in just plain silver and i need that full bubble... i wish they had sample pics already of these plus the duncans with the lunarsole which i was more anticipating to see

i just found a pair of the silver photoblue's ds for 280
smile.gif
i think i should be good just incase they bring these back in just plain silver and i need that full bubble... i wish they had sample pics already of these plus the duncans with the lunarsole which i was more anticipating to see

Back
Top Bottom