BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by Mrdeadstock

I'M LMAO @ ALL OF YOU SAYING $225.00 IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THIS AND THAT. SAME DUDES PAYING UPWARDS TO $1000.00 FOR YEEZY'S AND $600.00 FOR SOUTH BEACH LEBRONS.

WHETHER OR NOT THEY SIT AND GO ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN ONE BIT THAT THEY WON'T SELL..

STOP CRYING ABOUT WHAT NIKE IS CHARGING FOR THE KICKS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BUY REGARDLESS....
/thread..

2 pairs of the black joints and 2 pairs of the silver joints.. and lol @ people thinking these will sit..

being an anti-hypebeast is the new hypebeast i see..

u guys have fun paying what nike mandates
pimp.gif

us veterans have noticed the pattern that nike has started in the last few years and will still obtain the shoes but not for the sticker price.
grin.gif

Exactly J.

This is how you know who has been in the game in contrast to those who just wanna hop on the bandwagon/novices.

You got dudes working at shoestores/minimum wage talmbout expending a huge chunk of their duckets on these.

If you ain't got kids, mortgage, overhead for employees, etc... i guess it's okay to allocate 30+ hours of your hardearned labor to stunt.

In a perfect world (which it is for Nike) you got the most uneducated/callow people spending the majority of their loot on sneaks
(and nike knows that - takes advantage of it). 

*in Heart voice*

"WHAT ABOUT LOVE?!?!?!"

I'M LMAO @ ALL OF YOU SAYING $225.00 IS DISRESPECTFUL AND THIS AND THAT. SAME DUDES PAYING UPWARDS TO $1000.00 FOR YEEZY'S AND $600.00 FOR SOUTH BEACH LEBRONS.

WHETHER OR NOT THEY SIT AND GO ON SALE, DOESN'T MEAN ONE BIT THAT THEY WON'T SELL..

STOP CRYING ABOUT WHAT NIKE IS CHARGING FOR THE KICKS YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BUY REGARDLESS....
/thread..

2 pairs of the black joints and 2 pairs of the silver joints.. and lol @ people thinking these will sit..

pimp.gif

us veterans have noticed the pattern that nike has started in the last few years and will still obtain the shoes but not for the sticker price.
grin.gif

Exactly J.

This is how you know who has been in the game in contrast to those who just wanna hop on the bandwagon/novices.

You got dudes working at shoestores/minimum wage talmbout expending a huge chunk of their duckets on these.

If you ain't got kids, mortgage, overhead for employees, etc... i guess it's okay to allocate 30+ hours of your hardearned labor to stunt.

In a perfect world (which it is for Nike) you got the most uneducated/callow people spending the majority of their loot on sneaks
(and nike knows that - takes advantage of it). 

*in Heart voice*

"WHAT ABOUT LOVE?!?!?!"

/thread..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

have you noticed the pattern that the $ value is getting weak? 

/thread..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

Can't wait until the pics show up.  And the "photo blue" swoosh on side ain't no where near the o.g.

If Bakin boots were @ 225, these should be too... That's the logic.

If you wanna call it logic.

laugh.gif

Can't wait until the pics show up.  And the "photo blue" swoosh on side ain't no where near the o.g.

If Bakin boots were @ 225, these should be too... That's the logic.

If you wanna call it logic.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkjohnny

/thread..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

u reaching

/thread..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

u reaching

pimp.gif

grin.gif

u reaching
nope.  i just dont get why people complain of the 225$ retail..

pimp.gif

grin.gif

u reaching

u reaching

nike should hire you because all you are doing is making excuses for them. the value of the USD is lower so its ok that they jack the price the way they are like the gov/our jobs are shelling out bigger/better raises for the same reason. nike has done the exact opposite that i would have ever imagined in a recession. instead of lowering prices, they have upped prices and released an amazing amount of sneakers at the same time. they mad cause they didnt make as much as they wanted when everyone else is losing money. nice
pimp.gif

u reaching

nike should hire you because all you are doing is making excuses for them. the value of the USD is lower so its ok that they jack the price the way they are like the gov/our jobs are shelling out bigger/better raises for the same reason. nike has done the exact opposite that i would have ever imagined in a recession. instead of lowering prices, they have upped prices and released an amazing amount of sneakers at the same time. they mad cause they didnt make as much as they wanted when everyone else is losing money. nice
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

u reaching

pimp.gif
i mean im not rich and all that ..i know its expensive but cmon man your 225 now a days is just the same value of the retail price of the OGs when it dropped. 
laugh.gif
..its not even for the sneakers alone.. i cant tell you to go out of the country and see whats up with them prices..then yall gonna say ..us here in the mainland is too lucky we get it that price.. 

MSRP is crazy.I might cop the silvers when they go on sale. These shoes are cool but theyre very bulky.especially in a size 11

MSRP is crazy.I might cop the silvers when they go on sale. These shoes are cool but theyre very bulky.especially in a size 11

laugh.gif

u reaching

pimp.gif
i mean im not rich and all that ..i know its expensive but cmon man your 225 now a days is just the same value of the retail price of the OGs when it dropped. 
laugh.gif
..its not even for the sneakers alone.. i cant tell you to go out of the country and see whats up with them prices..then yall gonna say ..us here in the mainland is too lucky we get it that price.. 

Back
Top Bottom