BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

niceeeeeeeeee but da price meh 
eyes.gif

Still want even with that price smh. Hope they release the white pair too. Kinda feeling those zoom rookies too.

Still want even with that price smh. Hope they release the white pair too. Kinda feeling those zoom rookies too.

So you'll willingly pay $200 for foamposites, yet these are essentially the same thing and will last just as long + have full length air, but the price is O.D.

Yeah the price is higher, what did you expect, name one retro whose MSRP has gone down over the years...i'll wait.

I mean, I don't even buy sneakers like that, maybe a select few posites and air maxes and that's it, so it goes without saying that paying retail certainly won't break me.

There's a thin line between playing it smart and just being flatout cheap, you want the $200 dopeboy nikes but don't really want to pay $200.

$225 is a blower, but TO ME it's really not that expensive. Front it you want to, bammas been waiting on them OG's, they'll fly.

So you'll willingly pay $200 for foamposites, yet these are essentially the same thing and will last just as long + have full length air, but the price is O.D.

Yeah the price is higher, what did you expect, name one retro whose MSRP has gone down over the years...i'll wait.

I mean, I don't even buy sneakers like that, maybe a select few posites and air maxes and that's it, so it goes without saying that paying retail certainly won't break me.

There's a thin line between playing it smart and just being flatout cheap, you want the $200 dopeboy nikes but don't really want to pay $200.

$225 is a blower, but TO ME it's really not that expensive. Front it you want to, bammas been waiting on them OG's, they'll fly.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

duncans retrod for the same cost as the OG or very close to it.
its not making or breaking me but these definitely do not warrant the 225 price tag to me.
there are shoes id pay a lil more for (white foam ones) but these used to be sub 200 (190 or 180). that's a crazy rise in price.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

duncans retrod for the same cost as the OG or very close to it.
its not making or breaking me but these definitely do not warrant the 225 price tag to me.
there are shoes id pay a lil more for (white foam ones) but these used to be sub 200 (190 or 180). that's a crazy rise in price.

I like these but there's no way I'm payin retail knowing I can get  them in outlets months later for half the price. I still got the Black pair from Mr.335i 
laugh.gif

I like these but there's no way I'm payin retail knowing I can get  them in outlets months later for half the price. I still got the Black pair from Mr.335i 
laugh.gif

Wasn't the retail on the OG's like $150???
indifferent.gif

NIKE is clownin with that sticker price... I've never paid retail on +@*% like this.
laugh.gif

Wasn't the retail on the OG's like $150???
indifferent.gif

NIKE is clownin with that sticker price... I've never paid retail on +@*% like this.
laugh.gif

This isn't exactly breaking news, but that price is out of control. I hope the price tag keeps enough people away to sit and I hope I can get these on discount. I have OG's but I would love another pair. Love these.

This isn't exactly breaking news, but that price is out of control. I hope the price tag keeps enough people away to sit and I hope I can get these on discount. I have OG's but I would love another pair. Love these.

Back
Top Bottom