BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

oh man 940sicc3, great pic of the old Eastbay...I like that J-KIDD tee (bottom left)....these shoes are real expensive, I'd do anything to go back to those days when that Eastbay dropped.

oh man 940sicc3, great pic of the old Eastbay...I like that J-KIDD tee (bottom left)....these shoes are real expensive, I'd do anything to go back to those days when that Eastbay dropped.

$225? At first glance I yelled "That's price gouging!" But after digging into my mental rolodex I recall paying $170 in 1998. What's worse?
laugh.gif

$225? At first glance I yelled "That's price gouging!" But after digging into my mental rolodex I recall paying $170 in 1998. What's worse?
laugh.gif

Seeing that the Air Go Sales Tanked pretty bad, do they actually think that Zoom Rookie Shoe, which is an ugly upgrade of the GO, is going to sell anywhere near the $200 price tag they are asking. lol

Seeing that the Air Go Sales Tanked pretty bad, do they actually think that Zoom Rookie Shoe, which is an ugly upgrade of the GO, is going to sell anywhere near the $200 price tag they are asking. lol

Tired of Nike putting a 200 buck price tag on Foams. Hopefully they sit and get down to 150 or so

If not, won't be copping

Tired of Nike putting a 200 buck price tag on Foams. Hopefully they sit and get down to 150 or so

If not, won't be copping

they gotta be joking if they think those will sell for $225.. outlets gonna be filled with these

they gotta be joking if they think those will sell for $225.. outlets gonna be filled with these

Back
Top Bottom