BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

really want to see more pics of the silver colorway!! But these will move here in the DMV area no question!! even with the 225 price tag

really want to see more pics of the silver colorway!! But these will move here in the DMV area no question!! even with the 225 price tag

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Definatly happy to hear that they look good in person...
They, finally, did these RIGHT.  FINALLY.  I was pretty shocked.

All the previous ones after the o.g. were changed, missing something, etc.  Reason why guys just kept the o.g. until the tread (literally) came off.

I don't mind the price increase if they gonna make them as close to the o.g. as possible.

I agree 100% with the price jump and happy to see them close to og's....worth the price IMO ....These are Tanks too... Took me forever to run these in the ground

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Definatly happy to hear that they look good in person...
They, finally, did these RIGHT.  FINALLY.  I was pretty shocked.

All the previous ones after the o.g. were changed, missing something, etc.  Reason why guys just kept the o.g. until the tread (literally) came off.

I don't mind the price increase if they gonna make them as close to the o.g. as possible.

I agree 100% with the price jump and happy to see them close to og's....worth the price IMO ....These are Tanks too... Took me forever to run these in the ground

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

YO!

From what I'm hearing, quantities in these will be low compared to the Pines and Retro Blues - at least in Charlotte. Anybody else getting the same impression?

DF!!!

Great news... Seein that Im n WinstonSalem.. Still tryna find my way around that $225 tho

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

YO!

From what I'm hearing, quantities in these will be low compared to the Pines and Retro Blues - at least in Charlotte. Anybody else getting the same impression?

DF!!!

Great news... Seein that Im n WinstonSalem.. Still tryna find my way around that $225 tho

$225?  No way.  I remember buying 5 pairs for $40 a piece last time they reissued, and selling them all.  

$225?  No way.  I remember buying 5 pairs for $40 a piece last time they reissued, and selling them all.  

The sneaker spot up the street from me said they only gettin 12 pairs so Ant you might be right about these being low quantities all around.

The sneaker spot up the street from me said they only gettin 12 pairs so Ant you might be right about these being low quantities all around.

i think when these drop i am going to pay the retail not going to wait on a price drop at least on the sliver coloway

is the release date still on 9-30 or the first of October?

anyone know ?

i think when these drop i am going to pay the retail not going to wait on a price drop at least on the sliver coloway

is the release date still on 9-30 or the first of October?

anyone know ?

I heard they're going to b releasin at the end of September..that's what I heard from BXSports on White Plains road..

I doubt I will cop when they first drop tho..

I heard they're going to b releasin at the end of September..that's what I heard from BXSports on White Plains road..

I doubt I will cop when they first drop tho..

as much as i dont wanna do it i might have to get these wen they first come out 4 retail...i just hope im not pissed if they r around 4 awhilel

as much as i dont wanna do it i might have to get these wen they first come out 4 retail...i just hope im not pissed if they r around 4 awhilel

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Heard the same thing from another BXS.  And they said dudes been on their !+++ askin' about them.

Back
Top Bottom