BREAKING NEWS: Obama backs gay marriage.

Good news.
No way this man is losing now but I don't think he needs them for votes, we all know Obama is getting reelected period. It's all set up for him, he doesn't have to do +@* else. It's all apart of the plannnnnnn

I say let them live so they can stop whining about it cause its annoying just as long as they don't try to push nothing on me or mines.

Originally Posted by taymane23

I say let them live so they can stop whining about it cause its annoying just as long as they don't try to push nothing on me or mines.
what the hell does this even mean

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that thinks politics is one big play stage? Similar to wrestling?

its fox news but this guy raises some very interesting points that are kind of hard to overlook. in fact he got fired for it.�
too much real life..

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

what the hell does this even mean
They keep comparing their plight to the racial discrimination of the old days. though both are discrimination you don't see gay folks getting hosed down and have dogs sent on them nor are they denied service in restaurants just for being gay. Thats what the hell that means brotha  I'm all for humans being happy though cause we're all on our own paths on this place called Earth.

Skip all the fruity and the booty stuff he should be more worried about this damn economy gay marriage aint doing @%#+ for nobody but the sensitive folks. He need to worry more about the real issues in this country

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Am I the only one that thinks politics is one big play stage? Similar to wrestling?

its fox news but this guy raises some very interesting points that are kind of hard to overlook. in fact he got fired for it.�
too much real life..
Dude was playing that Beanie Sigel "The Truth" before he went in on air

too much real life..

He wasn't fired, that was just an internet rumor, but there is a lesson to be learned here and that's to start with throwing out our televisions.

Originally Posted by rocman23

too much real life..
Dude was playing that Beanie Sigel "The Truth" before he went in on air
he has some great points

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
 Obama is a troll.  Dude will say just about anything these days to get votes and that campaign $$$$!  
The joke's on you because your vote's not gonna count.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juan2012

I don't support gay marriages or that clown Obama,

But I agree, It's an election tactic.
You of all people have the nerve to call someone a clown.
laugh.gif

lulz at callin the president a clown...

you sir... cannot run a lemonade stand... much less a country....

you realize the goal here is not to reduce anybody's rights, correct?  it's to expand them to include a broader spectrum of the population.
what is being "pushed" on you?

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif

New SN, Same ol' D riding.
laugh.gif

I'm not surprised though.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

So you just grouped all black people into those 5 categories? Even if there are black people that do the things that you state, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Everybody has their vices and things they need to work on. I just dont understand your logic. 

Nah I didn't group ALL black people into those groups but I know for sure that I personally know many black people that do those things above but still believe in the idea of God didn't make Adam and Steve but they are steadily doing things they shouldn't.
The logic here is simple. Hypocrisy. Thought that was clear.
The original question was, "I wonder if there are any black people on the fence with him now that it's known he supports gay marriage?" You decided to pigeonhole black people into 5 distinct categories when the original question was asking about black people in general. You took something so general and decided to take a group of people and use a negative sample of them to prove a point. I just think its very contrived. 
He needed something to argue about, you didnt even say "black Christians"
I think its very well known that the black community is not very excepting of gays, believers or nonbelievers, I get what you were saying.

StaXX wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Over/Under 3 Weeks on Juan getting banned again

Taking all bets via PM (srs)

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Over/Under 3 Weeks on Juan getting banned again

Taking all bets via PM (srs)
laugh.gif

If I get banned, I'll be back again. Way different SN and different IP address.
laugh.gif

Changing your IP address takes a few minutes, I've done it before. Wouldn't have a problem doing it again.
wink.gif
Reported.

alabama_leprechaun.gif

Back
Top Bottom