BREAKING NEWS: Obama backs gay marriage.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Obama dun goofed.

I commend him for being progressive and being aware that

in 8 years gay marriage has gone from 30/60 support to damn near 50/50.

But most state constitutions don't yet reflect this change in times and most

Americans are still god fearing idiots.

Spoiler [+]
I am not pro or anti Obama.

This was yesterday
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/09/opinion/stanley-same-sex-marriage/?hpt=hp_c2 
(CNN) -- President Barack Obama has endorsed same-sex marriage. Will it make any difference to the battle for marriage equality? The news coming out of North Carolina suggests not. The Tar Heelers on Tuesday voted 61% to 39% to amend their constitution to outlaw same-sex marriage. Actually, they've gone much further. The new amendment prohibits any kind of same-sex unions, including the relatively innocuous option of civil partnership.

This doesnt suprise me, what can i say he needs to come up with some extra votes to put him back in office yet again.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

:RollinShrewd move by Obama

WHAT'S NEXT...WE'RE GONNA ALLOW PEOPLE TO MARRY ANIMALS??

Not cereal...

Props. I support gay marriage.

laugh.gif
 Obama is a troll.  Dude will say just about anything these days to get votes and that campaign $$$$!  

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Originally Posted by quik1987

I wonder if there are any black people on the fence with him now that it's known he supports gay marriage.
Short of bleaching himself ala Sammy Sosa, Obama has the Black Vote on LOCK
Short of leaving Michelle for a white woman he has the Black vote on LOCK

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif
 Obama is a troll.  Dude will say just about anything these days to get votes and that campaign $$$$!  

To get votes? You know that 30 states have banned gay marriage right?

This isn't just 'saying anything.'  This is saying what is right.  This is saying that he believes in equality.  It's sad that so many feel that doing what is right is just pandering.  Ridiculous.  This is a historic day for anyone that believes in equality.

"There have been times where Michelle and I have been sitting around the dinner table and we're talking about their friends and their parents and Malia and Sasha, it wouldn't dawn on them that somehow their friends' parents would be treated differently. It doesn't make sense to them and, frankly, that's the kind of thing that prompts a change in perspective."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

The same black people that get drunk 7 hours before going to church?
The same black people that have sex before marriage?

The same black people that perform in heterosexual sodomy?

The same black people that don't take care of their temples?

The same black people that are always 3 seconds from cussin somebody out?

Those black people?
So you just grouped all black people into those 5 categories? Even if there are black people that do the things that you state, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Everybody has their vices and things they need to work on. I just dont understand your logic. 

Nah I didn't group ALL black people into those groups but I know for sure that I personally know many black people that do those things above but still believe in the idea of God didn't make Adam and Steve but they are steadily doing things they shouldn't.
The logic here is simple. Hypocrisy. Thought that was clear.
The original question was, "I wonder if there are any black people on the fence with him now that it's known he supports gay marriage?" You decided to pigeonhole black people into 5 distinct categories when the original question was asking about black people in general. You took something so general and decided to take a group of people and use a negative sample of them to prove a point. I just think its very contrived. 

Definitely an election tactic..but first president to do so..great move for him..

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I kinda wish he would have waited till after the election to express this because I want him to win, but either way it takes alot of courage as President to say something like this during an election year.  I hope it doesn't backfire on him.

yea takes balls..........big balls...............big black balls

The *%*%?
laugh.gif
that kinda stuff interest you my friend?

I don't support gay marriages or that clown Obama,

But I agree, It's an election tactic.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

The same black people that get drunk 7 hours before going to church?
The same black people that have sex before marriage?

The same black people that perform in heterosexual sodomy?

The same black people that don't take care of their temples?

The same black people that are always 3 seconds from cussin somebody out?

Those black people?
So you just grouped all black people into those 5 categories? Even if there are black people that do the things that you state, what does that have to do with the topic at hand? Everybody has their vices and things they need to work on. I just dont understand your logic. 

Nah I didn't group ALL black people into those groups but I know for sure that I personally know many black people that do those things above but still believe in the idea of God didn't make Adam and Steve but they are steadily doing things they shouldn't.
The logic here is simple. Hypocrisy. Thought that was clear.

I wasn't that clear though lol .. I don't attend church, but why is it wrong for someone to drink on a Saturday night and attend church Sunday morning??
laugh.gif
 @ the black people who are 3 seconds away from "cussin" somebody out ...

No simple logic here ... just stereotypes.  I see why you said something about the sodomy lol but
sick.gif
 none the less at the ANALogous reference given.

My pastor always talks down on the homosexuals during church (I go because of my parents), and is very very pro Obama. Obama can do no wrong.

I'll def be interested to see how he responds to this

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

leviticus 20 verse 13 Vbyz kartel seh
"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard." (Leviticus 19:27)

"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property." (Leviticus 25:44-45)

"For everyone who curses his father or his mother shall surely be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother. His blood shall be upon him." (Leviticus 20:9)

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10)

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a Gardening tool, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I kinda wish he would have waited till after the election to express this because I want him to win, but either way it takes alot of courage as President to say something like this during an election year.  I hope it doesn't backfire on him.

yea takes balls..........big balls...............big black balls

The *%*%?
laugh.gif
tumblr_m19dw20MzF1qdlh1io1_400.gif

CrunchyBlacks,

My point is this. Black people that aren't even living right (according to the word) are always the first ones to complain about homosexuality. All I am saying is that this is another instance of black people (that fit that bill mentioned above) are displaying religious hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom