BREAKING: Shooting on MIT Campus VOL: 26 yr old brother dead, 19 yr old on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Third man has been arrested. He's being called an accomplice, not yet called a suspect, reports NPR's Dina Temple-Raston"

goodnight little fella.

That kid in the pictures with him, goes to MIT. They killed the campus officer at MIT. These dudes def went to go see him. That kid in the pics has to be detained by now.

Chechnya is not a country. They are a part of Russia, but not really. They are outcast because they are the Islamic extremists of Russia

Thanks for info... I'm lacking of knowledge in that area

But seriously who are these guys? Bombs, grenades, murking cops, robbing stores, and disappearing. This **** is like an episode of 24.

"Third man has been arrested. He's being called an accomplice, not yet called a suspect, reports NPR's Dina Temple-Raston"
goodnight little fella.

That's probably the dude I'm talking about, in the pictures. The Asian looking dude.

That kid in the pictures with him, goes to MIT. They killed the campus officer at MIT. These dudes def went to go see him. That kid in the pics has to be detained by now.
sounds like he is. Dude is a foreign student as well. They arrested an accomplise

So as of right now suspect # 1 is dead, suspect #2 is at large I'm Watertown somewhere and suspect #3 is just an accomplice that didn't do much

That's probably the dude I'm talking about, in the pictures. The Asian looking dude.
they said they believe to have two suspects in an apartment held up, did little asian dude play decoy?
eek.gif

correction:Kazakhstan

Last edited:
So as of right now suspect # 1 is dead, suspect #2 is at large I'm Watertown somewhere and suspect #3 is just an accomplice that didn't do much
not in watertown, the police, fbi, swat, and who ever else expanded the search. He is gone

Or the naked guy they arrested?

Naked guy that got arrested was released. He was accidentally arrested.

unrelated they said. Plus the third guy was on fb about three hours ago.

The naked guy was a local resident who was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was checked and came out okay. 

Thanks for the info..

"If he wins enough fights there, Tamerlan says he could be selected for the US Olympic team and be naturalized American. Unless his native Chechnya becomes independent, Tamerlan says he would rather compete for the United States than for Russia"
mean.gif
sick.gif
something snapped or they set this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom